Who is Nicola Peltz? The actress Brooklyn Beckham just got engaged to

She’s worth a cool $50million

This weekend, Brooklyn Beckham announced he’s engaged to his girlfriend, Nicola Peltz. The pair have only been publicly dating for a few months after she was spotted out with his family.

So who is the 25-year-old actress everyone is talking about? Here’s everything we know about Nicola Peltz, and prepare to feel insane jealousy.

Nicola Peltz, Brooklyn Beckham, girlfriend, dating, actress, model, age, job, Instagram, relationship, from, born, net worth

via Instagram @nicolaannepeltz

Nicola Peltz is 25, from New York and her dad is a billionaire

Nicola Peltz was born on January 9th 1995. She was born in Westchester County, New York, United States. Her father is American billionaire businessman and investor, Nelson Peltz. One of his most notable assets is Snapple drinks. Billionaire investor Nelson Peltz is said to be worth £1.3 billion and he owns two private jets. Cool. 

Nicola is one of five children. She has three brothers, William, Brad and Matthew, and one sister, Brittany. 

Nicola Peltz, Brooklyn Beckham, girlfriend, dating, actress, model, age, job, Instagram, relationship, from, born, net worth, family, dad

via Instagram @nicolaannepeltz

She’s an actress

Nicola Peltz has had a very successful acting career so far. She’s best known as a Marvel star, having appeared in Inhumans since 2017. You might also recognise her from her roles in Bates Motel, Transformers: Age of Extinction, The Last Airbender or Back Roads. She also had a cameo in a Miley Cyrus video when she was 13. 

Nicola Peltz and Brooklyn Beckham have been dating since October

Nicola and Brooklyn have been an item since October last year. She’s his first serious girlfriend since he broke up with Hana Cross. They quickly went Instagram official and Nicola has been pictured out with the Beckham family.

Brooklyn Beckham, Nicola Peltz, boyfriend, girlfriend, together, relationship, dating

via Instagram @brooklynbeckham

In a recent Instagram picture of them together, Nicola captioned the photo: “u have my heart” and Brooklyn commented saying: “Love u so so much”. They’ve also posted pictures on holiday together. 

The pair have just announced that they are engaged

via Instagram @brooklynbeckham

This weekend, Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz announced their engagement. After being together for around seven months, Brooklyn said on Instagram: “Two weeks ago I asked my soulmate to marry me and she said yes xx I am the luckiest man in the world. I promise to be the best husband and the best daddy one day I love you baby xx”.

The ring is said to be worth around £200,000 and they are apparently planning two wedding days (yes, two) with one in the UK and one in the US. According to The Sun, Nicola’s billionaire dad will be paying well into the millions for the two events.

via Instagram @nicolaannepeltz

A source told Heat magazine: “After his last relationship [with model Hana Cross], Victoria is just so happy that Brooklyn is with someone who she considers the perfect match for him. Nicola is beautiful, rich, well brought up, ambitious, hardworking and so respectful – and gets on great with her. It’s the first girl that Brooklyn has been with that Victoria is thinking ‘nail that down’, she just doesn’t think he could find anyone more perfect.

“She comes from a seriously wealthy New York family, has a lot of connections and is exactly the type of girl Vic imagined her beloved son marrying. She also knows it would be the wedding of the year and she has so many ideas already.”

via Instagram @nicolaannepeltz

She has 1.8 million followers on Instagram

Nicola’s Instagram profile is a huge vibe. She has 1.8 million followers and posts loads of edgy, grainy modelling pics, cute pictures of her and Brooklyn together and some of the fittest selfies you will probably ever lay eyes on. 

via Instagram @nicolaannepeltz

Her exes are Justin Bieber and Anwar Hadid

Nicola Peltz reportedly dated Justin Bieber in 2016. The following year she was seeing the youngest of the Hadid siblings, model Anwar Hadid. It’s believed they dated for just over a year before they split up in May 2018. After the split, Nicola unfollowed all of the Hadids on Instagram. Yikes.

Nicola Peltz is apparently worth $50million

So it’s not like Nicola needs to be part of the Beckham family for the money, because she’s more than successful all on her own. Her dad is reportedly worth $1.6 billion dollars and alongside this, plus her own acting career and previous modelling career when she was younger, Nicola has reportedly created a net worth of around $50million. Fair.

via Instagram @nicolaannepeltz