TikTok is convinced Polly and Kieran are together after MAFS UK and there’s serious evidence

I can’t deal with another couple swap!

Guys, every day is getting more and more dramatic. And now, TikTok is convinced Polly and Kieran have got together after MAFS UK 2024 and is sharing evidence to back the theory. I can’t deal with this right now.

Of course, in the experiment Polly is married to Adam and Kieran is married to Kristina. Polly and Adam have had their ups and downs since day one, and this week has been a tough one for Kieran and Kristina, as he said he’d find it difficult to be with her, because of her PMDD.

The drama then took a really chaotic turn, when out of nowhere at the dinner party, Kieran kissed Polly?! Kristina said she was “gutted” and honestly girl, so were the rest of us. After saying he’s had a cold sore since the honeymoon, Kieran hadn’t been intimate with his wife, but was pretty happy to plant one on someone else. Make it make sense.

Now, TikTok has been triggered into doing some digging since the kiss, and has found *evidence* that Polly and Kieran are a lot closer than we might have seen.

Posting about the theory, MAFS content creator JetSet Gypsea posted a video with the caption: “MAFS UK Polly in another husband swap? Please no!” In the video, she spoke about the kiss and then said “Instagram detectives” had done their thing, and sent her some good gossip.

Polly posted a picture of a man’s hands on Instagram in the shape of a heart, and the detectives noticed an attempt was made to make the man in the picture anonymous. However, the tattoos on his hands have given everything away. In the photo, which looks to have been taken outside a plush London hotel, the hand tattoos are clearly not the same as Adam’s – they’re the same as Kieran’s!

Kieran making a heart on her Instagram outside a hotel? Ok?! One person in the comments has claimed: “I saw them in Covent Garden together and I’ve got a pic.” The two have also been sharing loads of pictures together since the experiment started airing on TV.

Polly and Kieran from MAFS UK 2024

via Instagram

Of course, right now this is all rumour. But what the hell?!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook