Polly MAFS UK

Polly accuses all MAFS UK viewers of not ‘being nice people’ and ‘bullying’ cast

‘You’d moan if it was boring and you’re moaning because there’s drama’

Polly has been accused of bullying behaviour by MAFS UK viewers, but now she’s turned the tables on them and accused the viewers of being the real bullies.

Last week Polly came under fire for her behaviour towards Hannah during the MAFS UK retreat, with over 70 people reporting the scene to Ofcom. Polly has accused MAFS UK viewers of not being “nice people” and leaving “disgusting” comments on the cast members socials.

Via Instagram

She wrote on her Instagram story: “Guys can I just say all the comments on posts to me and other cast members are disgusting and so consistent I think you’ll find the script has reversed and you’re all not nice people, which is weird because you don’t like us but comment on our stuff.

“Yes we made comments to others when we were in there but it was addressed, apologised and moved on from because it was MONTHS AGO.”

Polly MAFS UK

Via Channel 4

She continued: “The comments and messages we get are relentless and they seem to be from the same people over and over again.

“I think that’s what you’d call a bully. This needs to stop, it’s a f*cking TV show man. It’s not that deep.

“You’d moan if it was boring and you’re moaning because there’s drama… we can’t win!”

Well there you have it!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook