Debunking if Ramses from Love Is Blind actually wore a thong when he broke up with Marissa

I can’t lie, I rewound the episode like six times

As if Love Is Blind season seven needed any more drama, people can’t stop talking about if Ramses was wearing a thong when he broke up with Marissa in the season finale. The breakup took place just before the bachelorette party, and Marissa and Ramses had a very long conversation that seemed to last until it got dark outside. It was actually painful to watch, but it was hard to miss the strange moment when Ramses appeared to be flashing a thong while giving Marissa a final hug goodbye.

love is blind ramses thong

via Netflix

What actually was the thong in question?

Initially, the thong looked like it may have just been a trick of shadows in the dark room, however it actually appears to be Ramses’ mic pack that was wrapped around his waist. It’s clearer to see when he’s walking out of the room after the breakup is over.

The memes are amazing

As usual, Love Is Blind fans are the best and were too quick on the memes. People on Twitter are up in arms about the moment, with most people finding it absolutely hilarious.

There was a huge outpour of love and support for Marissa, given how emotionally devastating the breakup was for her. One user wrote: “Me feeling bad for Marissa and then remembering Ramses had a thong on…”

Yes, the camera crew may have been seriously lacking filming the most important parts of the show, but they made up for it by getting this pic. Way to go guys!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.