love is blind bachelorette party seven

Behind the scenes of the weirdly staged Love Is Blind season seven bachelorette party

Why go to Vegas when you can celebrate in a bare warehouse?

Love Is Blind season seven has been one of the most chaotic, disappointing and staged seasons the show has ever made. With just three couples making it to the final episode, the bachelorette party was wildly lame, set in a random warehouse with some IKEA fairy lights and virtually no atmosphere. Here are all the behind the scenes pictures, videos and moments of the Love Is Blind season seven bachelorette party that have been posted after the show aired.

The bachelorette party was set in some kind of warehouse

love is blind bachelorette party seven

via Instagram

One of the makeup artists on the show posted a video on her story of a table display at the bachelorette party, but it’s clear to see the party is just being held in some random warehouse that’s been mildly decorated. The plastic plates and cutlery are giving *budget* and I can’t even tell what food is being served. I wouldn’t know whether to laugh or cry at this effort.

There were huge pictures of the grooms hanging from the ceiling – including Ramses

love is blind bachelorette party

via Instagram

At this absolutely wild night, there were floating pictures of the three grooms surrounded by a single string of fairy lights each. I’ve never seen anything more humbling than this.

What makes it even worse is the hanging photo of Ramses straight after watching Marissa and Ramses’ brutal breakup. That’s GOT to hurt, and makes the Love Is Blind season seven bachelorette party the worst to ever exist in history.

Ashley appeared to be writing a message onto the picture of Tyler, so I’m assuming this was some type of game going on. Very strange indeed.

Despite it all, Ashley and Taylor looked stunning

love is blind seven bachelorette party

via Instagram

Despite there only being TWO brides, Ashley’s groomsman posted this cute selfie of Ashley and Taylor looking stunning in their white outfits. They’re rocking some cool glasses and of course have the gold Love Is Blind cups. I’m obsessed with their matching I do slippers!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.