Orson Hannah MAFS UK

Hannah reveals she and Orson were asked to dramatically return to MAFS UK as a new couple

Production also set up a date night for them whilst they were on the show

I was partially convinced that Hannah and Orson were going to make a surprise appearance during the MAFS UK dinner party last night, but it turns out they were actually asked if they wanted to come back but declined the offer.

Hannah also revealed that the production team organised a date night for Orson and Hannah to connect more but it never made it onto the final edit of MAFS UK, but it would have been lovely to see.

She revealed all in her Instagram statement, writing: “Throwback to our cute little filmed date night that didn’t make it on the show but we had a great time drinking wine & chatting about life @orson_nurse. (Getting my amazing honeymoon crew back as well for my final scenes was also super special!)

“Despite being offered the opportunity to re enter the experiment together Orson & I decided jumping back into that stressful environment after all that had happened just wasn’t the right thing for either of us to do.

“I will always be so grateful for the loyalty, support & respect Orson showed me from day 1 and every day since – he’s a real one for sure and I’ll always appreciate him finally bringing my smile back after such a tough time.”

I wonder how Orson will react when Hannah rocks up at the MAFS UK reunion with Ryan

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook