love is blind seven ramses red flags

We had high hopes, but here are all the red flags we missed from Ramses on Love Is Blind

Of course his hairstyle made the list

Season seven of Love Is Blind has been a wild ride already, but Ramses and his glaring red flags can’t be ignored any longer. From weird conversations about sex to getting cold feet so close to the wedding, it’s no surprise most Love Is Blind viewers have beef with him already. He’s kept quiet on social media, so here’s everything from the show that gives off major red flag energy.

Not wanting kids but refusing to wear a condom

So let me get this straight, he doesn’t want kids but refuses to wear a condom because it “just doesn’t feel as good?” I’m jarred, I’m confused, I’m disappointed.

However, Marissa did actually say her and Ramses discussed getting a vasectomy off-camera, and a lot of their discussions around sex and children didn’t make the cut. I wonder what else we missed…

Getting upset when Marissa told him there will be times her chronic illness will lower her sex drive

Marissa actually spoke with Glamour about how she really felt during this awkward conversation. Ramses seemed pretty persistent about having sex readily available at all times, and couldn’t quite wrap his head around Marissa having her period or dealing with her autoimmune disease flare-ups. Despite being a “very physical couple,” Marissa said “this guy says he loves me but now, all of a sudden, I’m worried I’m not enough for him in this aspect of our relationship.”

Only just realising his past divorce was painful for his ex wife as well as him

ramses love is blind red flag seven

via Netflix

In the season seven finale of Love Is Blind, Ramses gave off huge red flags that probably saved Marissa from a similar fate. During their very emotional breakup, he told Marissa “I just learned that my ex was like hurting way more than I realised after that divorce.”

He continued, saying “after being married and like, seeing other marriages, and hearing from other married people, I just don’t think love alone is enough.”

The feminist facade slowly slipping away

For a man claiming to be such a feminist, he’s definitely mixing up theory and reality. Ramses firstly claimed he would split the housework 50/50 and would 100 per cent not expect Marissa to take on the burden, but that promise soon slipped into “I don’t mind helping with the housework.” The key word is “helping,” which he also applied to future talks of parenting. He said if they were to have kids he would take care of them while he worked from home. I hope he’s ready for a BIG shock when he actually does have kids and realises they’re a 24/7 job.

Telling Marissa her daily life is ‘too much’ for him

During the breakup, Ramses told Marissa that when she came home with “day-to-day struggles,” the energy was “too much” for him to handle. If you can’t tell your partner about your day, WTF can you talk to them about?!

I’m sorry, but whatever this hairstyle is

ramses love is blind red flag seven

via Netflix

Don’t come for me because he’s a real cutie, but I just can’t get behind this hairstyle. What on earth is going on?!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.