Alex from Love Is Blind shares why she hated Tim’s constant ‘dawg’ jokes on the show

Oh Alex is OVER it

I’m convinced absolutely none of the couples on Love Is Blind season seven actually liked each other, and more evidence of this came out today after Alex called out Tim and his habit of making “dog” or “dawg” jokes. The cast members of this season are no strangers to calling each other out on social media, but Alex really went in on her Instagram story.

Alex shared her disdain at Tim’s constant jokes about him being a “dog” (or “dawg” in some contexts). These two definitely weren’t written in the stars, and I couldn’t ever see them getting married, but Alex has gone even further and explained why these jokes annoyed her so much.

love is blind alex tim dog seven

via Instagram

In an Instagram story, Alex reshared a clip posted by the official Love Is Blind Netflix page and wrote: “I promise you, it was about 100 more times this was said on and off camera that y’all didn’t get to see. Which is why I was annoyed because the joke got old lol.”

The video posted by the official Love Is Blind Netflix Instagram account was a compilation of Tim calling either himself or Alex a “dog.” You can definitely tell Alex seemed pretty done with it by the end of the show.

love is blind seven alex tim dog

via Instagram

Despite no communication with each other, Tim and Alex both commented on the video, with Tim posting a gif of a dog (of course), and Alex writing “if I hear ‘woof woof’ one more time lmao.”

Tim better not make any jokes at the Love Is Blind season seven reunion, or god knows what will kick off with Alex!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.