Season seven was a flop, but at least these photos from the Love Is Blind weddings are gorg

We can always rely on Taylor and Garrett to save the day

Love Is Blind season seven was most definitely the worst we’ve ever had, and by the time the weddings came around I was only still watching because I felt I should. The couples pretty much all broke up, the drama felt forced, and it was just giving a whole load of nothing.

That being said, every season Netflix will release all the professional photos from the Love Is Blind weddings, and as per every other season, the ones from season seven are a bit stunning. The brides looked gorgeous, the venues were cute and despite everything in reality, the pictures sell a great scene.

Usually we get a whole album full of pictures, but this season only two couples made it to the altar. Taylor and Garrett and Ashley and Tyler said I do, and now we can probably forget this season ever happened. Until the juicy reunion that is, because you better believe I’ll still be watching that as soon as it drops.

So as we mourn what should have been another great season of our (previously) favourite dating show, take a look at some of the pictures to wish it farewell.

1. Cover girl!

Love Is Blind season seven weddings

via Netflix

2. Taylor and Garrett carrying as per

via Netflix

3. Stun!

Love Is Blind season seven weddings

via Netflix

4. A bad picture of Ashley has never been taken

via Netflix

5. Actually obsessed

Love Is Blind season seven weddings

via Netflix

Until next season!

Pictures via Netflix and US Weekly. Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.