Image may contain: Dating, Suspenders, Face, Human, Person

Everything that has gone down in Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross’ relationship

David and Victoria are said to be ‘delighted’ it’s over

Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross have had a relationship filled with drama. They got together at the end of last year, she met the parents, they jetted off to Paris together and within nine months it was all over.

22-year-old Hana and 20-year-old Brooklyn were in the tabloids constantly with stories of their arguments and public rows. Then Hana was pictured in tears and apparently Brooklyn is seeing his ex again. It's been a lot.

Here's everything that has gone down in the whirlwind relationship.

Image may contain: Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross, Brooklyn Beckham, Hana Cross, relationship, together, split, breakup, reason, argument, timeline, dating, drama, Instagram, Boot, Floor, Flooring, Shoe, Skin, Pants, Footwear, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @brooklynbeckham

Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross started dating in November 2018

The pair were seen together on a date at Winter Wonderland in November and then he appeared on her Instagram story at a Mumford and Sons gig a few days after.

They went Insta official soon after and the loved up pictures were flooding in. They even went to Paris together within the first few months of dating. The trip to France was for Valentine's Day and Hana said she was the "happiest girl in the world".

Image may contain: Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross, Brooklyn Beckham, Hana Cross, relationship, together, split, breakup, reason, argument, Paris, Valentine's Day, official, timeline, dating, drama, Instagram, Steeple, Spire, Architecture, Building, Tower, Person, Human

via Instagram @brooklynbeckham

Hana was introduced to the Beckhams and was pictured out with the family a lot

Shortly after they announced they were an item, Hana was pictured on a night out with the Beckhams.

It became a regular thing for Hana to attend events with the family and she posted a photo on Instagram with Brooklyn's brother Cruz with the caption "lil bro".

Image may contain: Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross, Brooklyn Beckham, Hana Cross, relationship, together, split, breakup, reason, argument, timeline, dating, drama, Instagram, Beckham family, Victoria, David, Cruz, Night Club, Club, Human, Person, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Night Life

Hana with Brooklyn's younger brother Cruz, via Instagram @hancross

Then Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross split at the end of last month

Brooklyn and Hana broke up after nine months together. The pair officially called it quits at the end of August.

Mail on Sunday writer, Charlotte Griffiths, said: "They played out every moment on Instagram so it's no great surprise for me to report Brooklyn Beckham and his model girlfriend have split.

"After nine months together, the young lovers have decided to call it a day, leaving the eldest of the Beckham brood free to join his parents on holiday in Italy."

Before the split, the couple had stopped posting pictures together on Instagram – which they were known for doing a lot of. They also hadn't been seen together since they went Wimbledon together – over a month previously.

Image may contain: Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross, Brooklyn Beckham, Hana Cross, relationship, together, split, breakup, reason, argument, timeline, dating, drama, Instagram, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Evening Dress, Fashion, Gown, Robe, Accessories, Sunglasses, Accessory, Clothing, Apparel, Shoe, Footwear, Person, Human

via Instagram @brooklynbeckham

The couple apparently had a number of public rows during their relationship. The Sun reported that security had to step in and separate them after Hana lashed out at Cannes Film Festival.

Hana and Brooklyn also reportedly had an argument after going to watch Yungblud at Camden Assembly.

A source told The Sun at the time: "Brooklyn had sunk a few beers and ended up getting into a row with Hana. It had been a bit of a wild night out and it got a bit messy. Brooklyn got really upset and ended up storming into the street.

"Hana read him the riot act and told him she didn’t like it when he was acting up and drinking too much."

David and Victoria Beckham are apparently delighted it's over

A source told The Sun Online: "Brooklyn and Hana have called off their romance for good. David and Victoria are very glad and relieved and are backing him 100 per cent."

David and Victoria were said to have been "seriously frustrated" by the negative attention the rows Hana and Brooklyn had were creating.

Image may contain: Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross, Brooklyn Beckham, Hana Cross, relationship, together, split, breakup, reason, argument, timeline, dating, drama, Instagram, Landscape, Man, Hug, Outdoors, Nature, Pants, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

via Instagram @hancross

The pair awkwardly went to the same event after their breakup and Hana was seen in tears

On Monday, both Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross attended the same party for London Fashion Week.

Someone at the party told The Sun Online: "They were chatting together and it was very tense. By the end of it I could hear Brooklyn say, 'it is what it is.'

"He walked off and she went back to her friends looking dejected, but she held it together while her pals comforted her.

"For the rest of the night it was like a game of cat and mouse – she kept trying to get in his eye line and nearer to him.

"But it all got too much for her when two of her friends who had been stuck outside finally got in and she headed to the bathroom and started crying, I felt so bad for her.

"She was surrounded by her friends who were telling her not to let him ruin her night and for her to forget about him, but it must be hard seeing your ex out for the first time."

Image may contain: Brooklyn Beckham and Hana Cross, Brooklyn Beckham, Hana Cross, relationship, together, split, breakup, reason, argument, timeline, dating, drama, Instagram, People, Grass, Plant, Crowd, Amusement Park, Ferris Wheel, Shoe, Footwear, Accessory, Sunglasses, Accessories, Clothing, Apparel, Shorts, Human, Person

via Instagram @hancross

Brooklyn has apparently started seeing his ex again

Last weekend, Brooklyn was apparently spotted getting close and kissing his ex-girlfriend, Lexy Panterra. The pair, who dated in 2018 before Brooklyn got with Hana, were seen at a nightclub in London.

A source told E! News: "Lexy and Brooklyn were very affectionate and kissed throughout the night.

"Brooklyn and Lexy have been friends for a while. Whenever they are both in London and can make it happen they will get together."

Hana unfollowed Brooklyn on Instagram AGAIN

Their relationship was said to have been played out on social media, so it looks like the end really is here. Hana has unfollowed Brooklyn on Instagram.

Hana had previously unfollowed him after the breakup. Then it looked like they were rebuilding some bridges when she followed him back last week.

But then, just days after being seen in tears, Hana unfollowed Brooklyn again.