This is how old all of the winter Love Islanders really are

Despite initial thoughts, Finley is not 35

Something which continues to baffle everyone year on year is the ages of all the Love Island contestants. Where do the producers find these finely chiselled and perfectly tanned 35-year-old looking 20-somethings?

I’m sorry but I refuse to believe Finley is only 20, and you’re seriously telling me only one Islander is over 25?! Here are the ages of all the current Love Island contestants and no, there are no lies here.

Leanne Amaning – 22

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Leanne

Leanne is a Nottingham University grad and is 22-years-old. She’s from London and before the villa was working as a customer service advisor.

Siânnise Fudge – 25

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Siannise

Siânnise may only be 25, but this makes her one of the oldest Islanders this year. She’s a beauty consultant, born in Bristol.

Eve and Jess Gale – 20

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Eve, Jess, Gale, twins

The twins, Eve and Jess Gale, are 20. Both are students and VIP hostesses. Eve studies Geography at King’s College London and Jess studies Psychology at UCL. They are the youngest girls in the villa.

Shaughna Phillips – 25

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Shaughna

Shaughna and Siânnise are the joint eldest girls in the villa, both aged 25. Shaughna is a democratic services officer from London. In an email to The Tab, Lambeth Council’s Deputy Leader Claire Holland said Shaughna was “a delight to work with.”

Sophie Piper – 21

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Sophie

Sophie is 21 and a medical PA from Essex. She’s one of the youngest in the villa this year and also the youngest out of her three sisters, one of her elder sisters being singer Rochelle Humes.

Paige Turley – 22

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Paige

Paige is 22-years-old. You might think she’s older because she’s been in the public eye for years. She got to the semi finals of Britain’s Got Talent back in 2012 when she was 14. However, as her hilarious old Facebook profile proves, she’s grown up a lot since then.

Mike Boateng – 24

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, contestants, Mike

Police officer Mike is 24-years-old. What’s more, he still lives at home with his mum. I’m sorry but I refuse to be told he’s not 35 and fully independent living in a lovely two-bed house. Mind = blown.

Connor Durman – 25

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Connor

Connor is only 25-years-old. He’s a coffee bean salesman from Brighton. If you want to be shook to your core even further, we found some pictures of him before he had his signature veneers. Wow.

Callum Jones – 23

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Callum

Callum has one of those faces that when you first look he could be 17, then you look again and he could be 40. But he’s actually 23-years-old. He is a scaffolder from Manchester.

Nas Majeed – 23

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Nas

Nas is 23-years-old and only graduated from university last year. He studied sports science at Brunel and got a first class honours.

Finley Tapp – 20

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Finley

The entire nation was shook when we learned that bombshell Finley is only 20-years-old. What has he been eating? How is this possible? He is huge? Finley is the youngest boy in the villa.

Love Island, meme, twitter Finley, Finn, old

Connagh Howard – 27

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Connagh

Bombshell Connagh is the oldest Islander this year. He’s 27 and a model based in Cardiff.

Rebecca Gormley – 21

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Rebecca

Model Rebecca was another bombshell to enter the villa. And everyone is shook that she is only 21. She’s the former Miss Newcastle and competed at Miss England.

Luke M – 24

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Luke M

Luke M, or the one who looks like Justin Bieber, is 24. And before you Google “how old is Justin Bieber” – he’s 25. So I can confirm, they are not the same person.

Luke T – 22

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Luke T

Luke Trotman is 22 and a student and semi pro footballer. He’s in his third year of a Banking, Finance, and Management degree at Loughborough.

Demi Jones – 21

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Demi

Demi is a 21-year-old style advisor at a boutique from Portsmouth. She graduated from University of Winchester with a degree in History and Archaeology last year.

Wallace Wilson – 23

Love Island ages, Love Island, 2020, winter, cast, Islanders, ages, how old, birthday, cast, contestants, Wallace

Wallace is 23 and a personal trainer from Inverness. I’m not sure we’ve found out any more about him than this.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.