The official hall of fame for the shortest Love Island appearances ever

Jake Cornish you will always be famous

Remember in 2021 when Islanders were being dumped left, right and centre after what seemed like seconds in the villa? In a savage turn of events, Shannon Singh got dumped from the villa after three days, by no choice of her own, and Chuggs was gone in days too. Both of these are up there as some of the shortest Love Island appearances of all time.

You might be shocked to know there are actually past Islanders who lasted even less time in the villa than they did. From Islanders who entered and dipped so quick we didn’t even learn their names, to an Islander who got into a fight so quickly, she was escorted out the villa before she’d even stepped foot in the bedroom. This is the official hall of fame for the shortest Love Island appearances ever.

Liam Llewelyn – Four days

via ITV

After four days, Liam Llewelyn left the Love Island 2022 villa. As soon as the news was public, it was reported he left due to a “life-changing confession”. On the show, he asked the boys to help him get everyone around the fire pit, and said: “I think we need to have a chat, we need to get everyone by the fire pit.”

Jake Cornish – Three days

via ITV

Despite sitting Love Island 2021 out for nearly the whole show, Jake Cornish lasted just three days on Love Island: All Stars. After being recoupled with his ex Liberty, who he was reportedly “shocked” to see again, Jake called it quits.

Shannon Singh – Three days

via ITV

Shannon Singh was dumped from the 2021 villa during episode three. After Chloe came in and coupled up with her man Aaron, Shannon was left single and received a brutal text saying she had been dumped. This was the earliest dumping in Love Island history.

Chris Baxter – Three days

shortest Love Island appearances, Love Island, short, left, Islanders, cast, removed, quit, contestants, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, time, short, least

via ITV

Chris Baxter very briefly appeared in series one of Love Island in 2015. He entered the villa on day 11 and was dumped on day 14.

John and Tony Alberti – Three days

via ITV

The 2020 winter season wasn’t the first time Love Island has cast twins. However, the series one twins put on a poor show. They arrived on day three and were swiftly double dumped on day six.

Idris Virgo – Three days

via ITV

Remember Idris? He dressed up as a fireman in one of the challenges, but that’s about it. He appeared in series four, arriving on day 37, and then got dumped on day 40. Nobody has heard from him since.

Kieran Nicholls – Three days

via ITV

Kieran Nicholls arrived in series four alongside Idris. He also dressed up as a fireman, and also got dumped after just three days. Him and Idris arrived in and left the Love Island villa together.

Ollie Williams – Three days

via ITV

Winter 2020 contestant Ollie Williams dramatically quit the show after just three days. He arrived on day one and on day three said he was leaving because he’s still in love with his ex. Tragic.

David Salako – Two days

via ITV

Justice for David, who was only in the Love Island 2023 winter villa for two days. He entered alongside Zara, and tbh, I can’t remember anything else he did. I’m sorry!

Chuggs Wallis – Two days

via ITV

Oh, Chuggs. We had such high hopes for the posh-boy bucket hat seller, but he stepped into the 2021 villa and was dumped before he had probably had time to unpack. Rachel, a bombshell, entered straight after him and had to chose between him and Brad to couple up with. She chose Brad and sent our Chuggs straight back to the airport.

James Khan – Two days

via ITV

James Khan was on Love Island season two in 2016. He entered on day 18 and said he fancied Kady McDermott. It wasn’t reciprocated so he was dumped on day 20.

Amelia Peters – Two days

via ITV

Amelia was part of the series three Casa Amor bunch. She arrived on day 26 but by day 28 she was catching her flight back to the UK.

Ellisha-Jade White – Two days

via ITV

Ellisha was also part of the great Casa Amor cull of 2017. She entered the villa on day 26 and was dumped two days later, on day 28.

Mariano Katsouris – Two days

via ITV

Mariano entered series three on day 26 saying he had his eyes on Montana Brown. He’s the third victim of Casa Amor 2017. Montana didn’t fancy him so he left on day 28.

Rob Lipsett – Two days

via ITV

Yes, there is a fourth Casa Amor 2017 victim. Rob Lipsett (Day 26 – Day 28). Gone, quickly forgotten.

Shannen McGrath – Two days

via ITV

Shannen also couldn’t make it through the wrath that was Casa Amor 2017. God it really was tough on them wasn’t it? She entered on day 26 and was dumped on day 28.

Steve Ball – Two days

via ITV

And here is the final Casa Amor 2017 soldier who fell. Steve Ball was also in the villa for just two days, from day 26 to day 28.

Georgia Townend – One day

shortest Love Island appearances

via ITV

Poor, poor Georgia. The Essex marketing exec was barely even in the villa for 24 hours. She rolled up, announced she was after Hugo, sat round the pool in a bikini that resembled a Wetherspoon’s plate, and then got told by Mr Hammond that he had no romantic spark with her. She was unceremoniously dumped from the Island and didn’t even get a proper send off thanks to Hugo’s iconic Team Chloe speech that left Toby scowling and Georgia packing up her bags in solitary silence. And that’s if she even had chance to unpack.

Ben Porter – One day

via ITV

Was Ben Porter even on Love Island? He has 2,000 Instagram followers and only one screenshot of him on the show exists on the internet. The only way of really knowing he was on the show is that there is a Love Island Wiki Fandom page for him. Apparently he was series one from day 32 to 33.

Poppy Farnan – One day

via ITV

Poppy Farnan was also a one day wonder. Exactly the same as Ben Porter, she had one of shortest Love Island appearances ever. Poppy was on series one from day 32 to 33. Her and Ben were dumped together.

Oliver Maxwell Fernandez – One day

via ITV

This face rings zero bells?? Oliver Maxwell Fernandez is said to have been on series two from day 30 to day 31. I’m not convinced he ever existed.

Malia Arkian – Approximately 20 minutes

Malia Arkian provided possibly one of the most shocking Love Island moments ever. She was in season two, entering and leaving the villa on day seven. She came in, said she fancied Scott (who was coupled up with Kady) and then accused Kady of spilling a drink down her. They had a massive fight and Malia was removed after approximately 20 minutes in the villa. That has earned her the top spot in the hall of fame of shortest Love Island appearances ever.

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.