Image may contain: Finger, Person, People, Human

These are all the offensive costumes people will be wearing on Halloween 2018

Google Trends can confirm you’re all going to hell

Welcome to 2018, the year when offensive Halloween costumes are still being worn. With so much information available on what not to wear, especially if you have enough respect for yourself, you'd think people would just stop trying.

But no, there's always one person who tries to be as offensive as possible. And we know exactly what they're going to wear this year by looking at Google Trends data.

Image may contain: Diagram

Search trends for Halloween costumes

The Google searches for "Demi Lovato" after her recent overdose and "Madeleine McCann Halloween costume" have spiked in the last 30 days, just in time for Halloween.

Demi Lovato

Now I would like to think that people are dressing up as Demi Lovato for her talents as a singer, but something is telling me people are going to make references to her recent overdose. Please don't.

There is a 5000 per cent surge in searches for Demi Lovato in relation to Halloween costumes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkoLIhdDmps

Anne Frank

There is a 2600 per cent surge in searches for Anne Frank in relation to Halloween costumes. Again, please don't dress up as a Holocaust victim.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjiauZGBXNq

Romani people

There is a 300 per cent surge in searches for Romani people in relation to Halloween costumes. And yes, that is cultural appropriation.

Oscar Pistorius

There is a 100 per cent surge in searches for Oscar Pistorius in relation to Halloween costumes. Ah wouldn't you know it, you can actually buy a costume of a guy who shot his wife dead for £22.99!

Madeleine McCann

There is a 250 per cent surge in searches for Madeleine McCann in relation to Halloween costumes. Some guy did the same last year, and as you can guess it didn't go down to well.