Image may contain: Person, People, Human

It’s not too late, you can still apply to be on this year’s Love Island

Maybe YOU could be the one to save Alex from an eternity of chronic loneliness?

Every evening for the past two weeks you've settle down to watch the latest instalment of Love Island. Watching Alex get rejected again and again, Jack doing his best not to incur the wrath of Danny Dyer, and Adam shedding his snakey skin every few days.

However, you've also definitely been thinking how if you were on the show you'd be doing such a better job than some of the other islanders. Come on, what have the likes of Josh, Georgia and Samira actually contributed to the show? If only they'd picked you to go on instead.

Despite over 80,000 people applying to be on this year's show, ITV are still accepting applications from people wanting to enter the villa this year.

Image may contain: Hair, Afro Hairstyle, Person, People, Human

Tell me you wouldn't want to spend six weeks in the villa with Jack

If you want to be in with the chance of seeing up close just how much sweat Alex produces each and every day, you have until Friday 13th July and have to be over the age of 18.

Clicking this link will take you to the ITV website, which then provides you with a link to the application form.

If you don't buy a ticket you can't win the raffle, so what are you waiting for? Let's be honest, you don't have any better summer plans and the chance to either get with one of the almost-too-fit contestants or just make some decent Instagram money is too good to miss.