These 20 photos of Adam from Love Island are so hot, they’re ILLEGAL in nine countries

BAN THEM! BAN THEM ALL!

Scientists have just discovered that the biggest source of global warming in the 21st century isn't burning fossil fuels. No. It's actually these 20 photos of Adam that are so hot, they will single-handedly be responsible for raising the global temperature of this planet by 4 degrees celsius towards the end of the century.

Sure, there is more to Adam than just his extremely sculpted body and chiseled jawline. There's more to him than his sultry dark brown eyes and perfectly shaped eyebrows and hair. I'm sure there's more to Adam than his ridiculous chest. But all I'm saying is, if these Instagram pictures are anything to go by then – wow. They're so hot, you may need a parent's signature to view them.

So yeah, you can say that these photos will wipe out humanity forever. And that is why they're already illegal in nine EU countries. The UK could be next to ban them, so you may want to look now before they're gone forever:

Monday night sauce before JW got big time but was already bigger time

A post shared by A D A M C O L L A R D (@adamcollard) on

The show goes on

Friday feeling but waiting for Monday like…. @loveisland

Very rare footage of this guy with some clothing on. Hold tight.

Free the nipple

Day one port strolls

Nighttime Micros 🍉🍉🍉Gon' live forever

Money shot #appylad #flashback

Thirsty Thursdays.. #Iya

Morning, felt like absolute shit the last 3/4 days and possibly looked the worst I ever have with my full body being depleted. Using this as a bit of a test run to see if I want to compete in the near future and don't think I'm far off with a few weeks of extra guidance. I would like to say that I have a pretty strong knowledge of training and nutrition and how to get people in shape. But I am a complete newbie to carb and water manipulation so shoutout to @james_swain for putting up with my shit the last few days and helping me with a couple of last minute changes. Also, apparently I 'all arms and no legs' 🤔 I personally think I could do with trading some leg days in for arm days 👀👀 For personal training enquiries drop me a message, I'm also going to be coaching people online from next week! #fitness #Fitfam #fitspo #gym #workout #wheels #physique

Summer yet?

Going to miss this beaut.. but onto bigger things.

Big upper body pump & catch ups

UK