Meet MIC’s Stephanie Pratt in Liverpool today

She’ll be in the shopping centre

She’s been on The Hills, Big Brother, and most notably, Made in Chelsea, but tomorrow she’s making a special appearance at St Johns Shopping Centre…of all places.

From 7:15pm Stephanie will be signing autographs and taking selfies with fans.

Her appearance tops off a three day extravaganza since Monday of exclusive student discounts in shops throughout the centre which is all part of St Johns #ShopSocial campaign. These discounts will be increased between 7pm and 9pm in the time when Pratt makes an appearance.

Ian Ward, centre director at St Johns, says: “#ShopSocial is all about bringing everything a hard up and hardworking student could ever need under one roof.

“The discounts will be beyond anything we’ve ever offered before, and we’ve really worked hard to bring in top quality entertainment too: everything from live music to a global celebrity, and fire dancers to photo booths.”

Second year Communications Student Ellie is thrilled about the event, but not so much by the location, she told The Tab: “It’s cool that she’s coming to Liverpool, but I doubt she’ll be impressed if all she see’s is St. John’s.

“At least show her the Metquarter.”

Live music will be provided by Liverpool’s Juice FM DJs and also Big Breakfast’s Imogen – star of ITV’s Weekender series. It is recommended to pre-register to this event to be guaranteed entry.

Students are given an additional goody bag and entry into an extra competition to win the opportunity to go to Amsterdam. Visit www.juicefm/shopsocial to pre-register for the event.