Hawking in Sex Club Scandal

, News Editor

Science icon Stephen Hawking has been a very naughty boy by visiting a Californian sex club.

Prof Stephen Hawking has been caught red-handed having visited a sex club in The States.

Cambridge University has confirmed that Hawking, 70, visited a Californian sex club.

Rumours have been flying around that world-renowned scientist and Nuts bloke of the year 2011 Hawking was a regular customer at swingers clubs.

The Daily Record published an article earlier today that quoted a source saying “I have seen Stephen Hawking at the club more than a handful of times. He arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants.”

But the Uni Press Office told The Tab that “it is not true that he is a regular visitor. He visited once, a few years ago, with a group of friends.”

Allegations that he was a regular were “greatly exaggerated.”

Judith Croasdell, Hawking’s PA told The Tab “absolutely no comment.” But in a general statement, she said the rumours of his many visits to strip clubs were “ridiculous.”

In any case, it wasn’t the first time international super lad Hawking has been found in such a sexy venue. Back in 2008, he paid a visit to one of Peter Stringfellow’s lap-dance clubs.

Megalash: Best British Bloke of the Year 2011. 

Stringfellow remembers that “I asked him how he felt about having a conversation with me about the universe or if he would prefer to watch the girls.”

“His answer was quite simply “The girls.””

@hshukman
  • Sexy new book

A Briefs History of Time

• ISpeakForTheStudents

NOT COOL guys! I think we should OCCUPY Stephen Hawking's wheelchair until he changes his ways! We have nothing to lose but our chains guys!

• Ricky Alty

As a teetotaler, I see an inextricable link between alcohol and inappropriate sexual behaviour. Mr Hawking looks a little worse for wear in the photo above. And look at the furore caused by his behaviour! However, being male, I understand that we have our needs- perhaps Stephen would appreciate his visits even more whilst sober. All power to the red-blooded (sober) male!

• http://www.ikincielesyaalanlar.info/ ikinci el e?ya

Are there any girls that do not like

• Sanguinello Jones

What. The. Fuck.

• eh?

why has this climbed to most read?

• Mallory LaSquirelle

The misinformation around the web is horrendous. Thanks for clearing that up.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

, Cambridge Editor

BREAKING: NUS employee breaks referendum rules

Tsk tsk NUS.

BREAKING: Record breaking turnout for NUS Referendum so far

CUSU Coordinator confirms that DSO referendum turnout exceeded after just one day of voting

The NUS can’t be reformed from within

Do you hate anti-Semitism so much that you want to stay in the NUS and fight against it?

Can you guess the price of these Waitrose ‘Essentials’?

You paid how much for Ardennes Pâté?

, Argument Editor

Forget London, I’m moving to Bath

It’s better in every single way

,        

The definitive list of all the most annoying people in the world

This is really, really long

,        

The world’s biggest bouncy castle is going to be at Bestival

Yeah, you’ll probably fall off