Hawking in Sex Club Scandal

, News Editor

Science icon Stephen Hawking has been a very naughty boy by visiting a Californian sex club.

Prof Stephen Hawking has been caught red-handed having visited a sex club in The States.

Cambridge University has confirmed that Hawking, 70, visited a Californian sex club.

Rumours have been flying around that world-renowned scientist and Nuts bloke of the year 2011 Hawking was a regular customer at swingers clubs.

The Daily Record published an article earlier today that quoted a source saying “I have seen Stephen Hawking at the club more than a handful of times. He arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants.”

But the Uni Press Office told The Tab that “it is not true that he is a regular visitor. He visited once, a few years ago, with a group of friends.”

Allegations that he was a regular were “greatly exaggerated.”

Judith Croasdell, Hawking’s PA told The Tab “absolutely no comment.” But in a general statement, she said the rumours of his many visits to strip clubs were “ridiculous.”

In any case, it wasn’t the first time international super lad Hawking has been found in such a sexy venue. Back in 2008, he paid a visit to one of Peter Stringfellow’s lap-dance clubs.

Megalash: Best British Bloke of the Year 2011. 

Stringfellow remembers that “I asked him how he felt about having a conversation with me about the universe or if he would prefer to watch the girls.”

“His answer was quite simply “The girls.””

@hshukman
  • Sexy new book

A Briefs History of Time

• ISpeakForTheStudents

NOT COOL guys! I think we should OCCUPY Stephen Hawking's wheelchair until he changes his ways! We have nothing to lose but our chains guys!

• Ricky Alty

As a teetotaler, I see an inextricable link between alcohol and inappropriate sexual behaviour. Mr Hawking looks a little worse for wear in the photo above. And look at the furore caused by his behaviour! However, being male, I understand that we have our needs- perhaps Stephen would appreciate his visits even more whilst sober. All power to the red-blooded (sober) male!

• http://www.ikincielesyaalanlar.info/ ikinci el e?ya

Are there any girls that do not like

• Sanguinello Jones

What. The. Fuck.

• eh?

why has this climbed to most read?

• Mallory LaSquirelle

The misinformation around the web is horrendous. Thanks for clearing that up.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

BREAKING: Student set on fire at Jesus Green

An Air Ambulance was called to Jesus Green this afternoon

Clare May Ball: FIRST ANNOUNCEMENTS

ARTFUL DODGER and BARELY LEGAL will be coming to Clare this summer.

Five John’s ‘lads’ banned from the May Ball

*Insert something witty about karma*

, Editor, The Tab Manchester

These are the things that made me realise I had depression

Was I depressed or just being a bitch?

, Chief Reporter

Remembering American Adventure, the closest we got to the USA in the Midlands

Horses, guns and rollercoasters. What more could you want?

, Head of Marketing

I’d rather hang out with my parents than go clubbing

Most of my friends would, too

, Durham Editor of The Tab

Rhodes Must Fall founder makes waitress cry ‘typical white tears’

He wrote ‘WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND’

,        

How to check your boobs: A guide

It’s so easy