Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette nomination: Teresa Alves

She loves to gym

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelorettes and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we’re presenting to you the best of the best.

We’re starting off this week with our latest nomination Teresa Alves, a second year Economics student from Portugal.

When asking how she feels to be nominated she responded: “My friends are idiots.”

Her hobbies include Smack Tuesdays, going to the gym early in the morning and eating her body weight in chocolate and cheese.

Teresa speaks English and Portuguese fluently and a bit of Spanish and French on the side. She also enjoys travelling to different places, especially the mountains or the beach. In her spare time she also practices photography and ballet. As if that wasn’t enough, she finds time to be on exec for Portuguese Speaking Society.

One nominator described her as “the motherfucking stargirl” as “she is the star in everybody’s eyes.”

While another said: “Teresa’s probably the most hard to get girl at Warwick I know. Declining any and every guy who approaches her in downstairs smack below 6ft makes her the perfect, heartless runner up for Bachelorette.”

Apparently she once refused to give a guy her number saying she didn’t have a phone, when it was actually in her hand.