Halloween Outfits to Get You Laid

Worrying about how you can make people scream at the party AND in the bedroom? The Tab is here to help…

Halloween is the one night of the year that gives us the excuse to dress inappropriately and indulge in copious amounts of alcohol to make you regret several life choices the next morning. Countless students have had their dream of getting that all important treat on their trick-or-treat night crushed. The Tab are therefore giving you a guide into Halloween costumes that will make sure that your night definitely ends with a howler…

Are you looking for a Halloween Costume that is sure to have your night filled with hocus pocus and devilish screams? Women would love to have their romantic Halloween dreams made true by a dark, mysterious masked stranger…

Wear an alluring, yet spine-chilling mask and you’re sure to say R.I.P to your Halloween virginity. Although, if you are planning on taking someone home as your Halloween treat, make sure you’re not ‘tricking’ anyone too much by whatever is hiding underneath that mask…Anyway, this guy’s Batman mask certainly dragged in a load of ladies at Neon’s Halloween event last Saturday!

Robin definitely won’t be needed with this bevy of beauties at hand.

Showing off your superhero/warrior side is set to have an otherworldly effect on the women. For added sex appeal make sure you’re packing some kind of gun or weapon. Dan Tattan-Birch and James Marsh tested out this style as they dressed as the Incredible Hulk and Superman to last year’s SU Halloween event… both these costumes got the girls screaming later in the night…

Hulk will be smashing more than just buildings tonight…

To steal a quote from Mean Girls, ‘Halloween is the one night of the year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything about it…’ Girls, literally anything goes on Halloween…put ‘sexy’ in front of pretty much anything other than ‘Grandma’ or ‘slug’ and you’re guaranteed to distract the men all night…Kate Piper flaunted the ‘sexy cat’ look on Friday which got all the boys purring for more, whilst Amy Ferris experienced a top night as a ‘sexy witch’ and certainly conjured a spell over a certain someone… and rose a few broomsticks.

Who said a witch costume had to mean warty noses and green face paint?

Guys, don’t try and be too overtly funny with your costume. Don’t dress as a giant boob. You are what you wear.

Or…boys, if you’ve got the guts, just take your shirt off and call it a costume…Lots of girls choose to wear practically nothing on Halloween, so lads flaunt those bodies. The more muscles, the better!

Nothing says ‘I think you’re really special’ than face paint that look like you’ve munched on some genitals. James Lovell and Simon Walton tried out the frightfully creative zipped face look which grabbed so much attention in Neon they both ended up having a big night, even if Simon did share his face paint with the lucky lady….

A creepy yet surprisingly effective look…

…this girl loved it anyway.

Another creative and cheap costume for you all to try out this Halloween…spooky shades of Gray. This guy has definitely exhausted the paint samples from Dulux. The inventive aspect of this costume is guaranteed to allow you guys to release your inner ‘Christian Gray’ later on in the evening…careful with those chains and whips…

Fancy going to his “play room”?

Try out any of these costumes and you’re sure to be grim reaping the other gender in no time…

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!