Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Party, Glass, Person, People, Human

Stanmer House is hosting a NYE party with bottomless prosecco

See in the new year at the Peaky Blinders-themed bash

Yes folks, you read that correctly. A Peaky Blinders themed bottomless prosecco party. What more could your little student hearts desire?

The party shall see us into the New year in the glorious setting of Stanmer house. We will be provided with a trio of Dj rooms, meaning that, in your drunk state, you can hop from one genre of music to the next without having to face the bitter cold of the outdoors. Suits, flat claps and pearls are the suggested attire for this suave event, so make sure you go all out on your outfit.

Along with the fabulous concept that is bottomless prosecco, there shall be a New Year's Eve buffet for you all to drool over. The evening will be hosted by the marvellous cabaret performer Veronica Blacklace as she takes us back in time to the infamous 1920s whilst leading us into 2018. You can even roll into the New Year with dice at the exclusive gambling table where you can attempt to forget the fact you're a dirt broke student.

Image may contain: Castle, Architecture, Villa, Housing, House, Building

This will be better than your mate's house party

Your ticket even covers coach travel back to the City Centre every hour between 1am and 3am.

So buy your tickets here and get planning your OOTD, it's set to be a raucous NYE.