Recession bites for Chilli Whites

The Tab has learnt today that Chilli White (formerly Bliss Clubrooms) will be closing down…again. It is unclear why the popular establishment hosting events such as ‘Moist Mondays’ and ‘Dirty […]

A standard end to a Friday night at Chilli

The Tab has learnt today that Chilli White (formerly Bliss Clubrooms) will be closing down…again. It is unclear why the popular establishment hosting events such as ‘Moist Mondays’ and ‘Dirty Secret Thursdays’ will be forced to close it doors but the recession may have caused it to buckle under the heat. Also recent investigations by Hampshire Constabulary have suggested the need a for a “club nanny” to provide care for the paralytic.

Southampton’s finest feel cheap drinks deals and poorly trained security and bar staff are to blame for the anti-social behaviour and violence occurring after nights at the club.

The club, popular with both students and locals, was reopened in September under a new alias of ‘Chilli White’ after similar problems of alcohol related crimes and licensing issues.

As of yet we are unsure of the recent economic conditions being at fault for the closure of the venue, as seen with the temporary closure Oceana, or whether bosses have shut the club in order to save further embarrassment. We have contacted the management requesting a statement but they have so far failed to reply.