Come Dine With Me are looking for Sheffield contestants

You could be Angry Peter

Cult Channel 4 show Come Dine With Me is recruiting contestants from Sheffield for it’s next series. 

If you’re a kitchen conneseur, dinner party delight, or just a straight up outrageous personality like this week’s notorious Angry Peter, you could be in with a chance of scooping that tasty £1000 cash prize.

The film crew are heading to Sheffield next month for it’s 14th series, and the filming will take place from February 21 to February 26, perfectly in time for after exams.

Angry Peter

Politics lecturer Russell Buchan and his husband Shane became infamous throughout uni last year after winning the Couples Come Dine With Me show, where they shot to victory with their American fusion menu: meatloaf, engagement chicken, and apple pie.

Russell told The Tab at the time: “Shane and I loved the whole experience of Come Dine With Me. All of it was a lot of fun and we would thoroughly recommend it to everyone – especially if you win.”

Think you can do better? Anyone interested in getting involved should email the area they live in and phone number to [email protected] as soon as possible.