10 Things To Do This Week

As exam term ends how about treating yourself to a cultural evening out? Go on, you deserve it…

A Comedy of Errors @ NNT

June 3rd – 7th: Doors 7pm

The New Theatre’s spring season goes all Shakespeare with this comedy classic.

945417_10151641289431212_9140059_n

Varsity Cricket @ NTU Clifton Campus

Tuesday, 1.30pm

Tuesday brings us the very final varsity instalment for this year. Venture to Clifton Campus if you dare to witness another Uni triumph

Holi @ the Downs.

Friday, 3pm

Join Hindu Society to celebrate their festival of colours on the Downs. Turn up in white and embrace the colour.

Dollops 9th Birthday @ Stealth

Friday, 9pm

Another sell out Dollop comes to town, grab that snapback Hipsters, youll be needing it.

Cop Au Vin: Impact Film and NUTS @ Hallward Screening Room

June 4th: 5:30pm

A free screening of the French noir film made by and starring Notts Uni students. It promises to be…intriguing.

575720_10151596951132207_1019074876_n

Rising: Aakish Odedra @ Lakeside Art’s Centre

June 4th: 8pm £15, £12 concessions, £9.50 Restricted View

For something a little bit different, one of Britain’s fastest rising dancing stars will be performing for one night only with a dance set that promises to be extraordinary.

High Society @ Theatre Royal

June 4th – 8th: 2:30pm & 7:30pm, £16 – £33

The timeless stage classic of how the other half lives comes to Nottingham in a package that gives you the chance for a fancypants high tea before the weekday matinee performances.

HIGH SOCIETY Sophie Bould as Tracy Lord, Teddy Kempner as Uncle Willie and Marilyn Cutts as Mother Lord (Photo Credit Pamela Raith)

Jake Thackery Rides Again @ Theatre Royale

June 3rd: 7:30pm £6

The eccentric cateloguer of the oddities of British life is back with a musical set that promises to be as humorous as it is moving.

CASTAWAY: Student Part Night @ Cast Bar, Nottingham Playhouse.

June 7th: 9pm

A free post-exams celebration with a classy twist. A night out for those hankering for a more cultural rather than debaucherous experience.

The Magnets @ Nottingham Playhouse

June 6th, 8pm, £17.50

Catch a bit of a capella loveliness this Thursday.

320x320.fitandcrop