10 Things To Do This Week

As exam term ends how about treating yourself to a cultural evening out? Go on, you deserve it…

A Comedy of Errors @ NNT

June 3rd – 7th: Doors 7pm

The New Theatre’s spring season goes all Shakespeare with this comedy classic.

Varsity Cricket @ NTU Clifton Campus

Tuesday, 1.30pm

Tuesday brings us the very final varsity instalment for this year. Venture to Clifton Campus if you dare to witness another Uni triumph

Holi @ the Downs.

Friday, 3pm

Join Hindu Society to celebrate their festival of colours on the Downs. Turn up in white and embrace the colour.

Dollops 9th Birthday @ Stealth

Friday, 9pm

Another sell out Dollop comes to town, grab that snapback Hipsters, youll be needing it.

Cop Au Vin: Impact Film and NUTS @ Hallward Screening Room

June 4th: 5:30pm

A free screening of the French noir film made by and starring Notts Uni students. It promises to be…intriguing.

Rising: Aakish Odedra @ Lakeside Art’s Centre

June 4th: 8pm £15, £12 concessions, £9.50 Restricted View

For something a little bit different, one of Britain’s fastest rising dancing stars will be performing for one night only with a dance set that promises to be extraordinary.

High Society @ Theatre Royal

June 4th – 8th: 2:30pm & 7:30pm, £16 – £33

The timeless stage classic of how the other half lives comes to Nottingham in a package that gives you the chance for a fancypants high tea before the weekday matinee performances.

Jake Thackery Rides Again @ Theatre Royale

June 3rd: 7:30pm £6

The eccentric cateloguer of the oddities of British life is back with a musical set that promises to be as humorous as it is moving.

CASTAWAY: Student Part Night @ Cast Bar, Nottingham Playhouse.

June 7th: 9pm

A free post-exams celebration with a classy twist. A night out for those hankering for a more cultural rather than debaucherous experience.

The Magnets @ Nottingham Playhouse

June 6th, 8pm, £17.50

Catch a bit of a capella loveliness this Thursday.