18 things at UEA that would send a Victorian child into a coma
A Victorian child wouldn’t even survive one day in Norwich
The new TikTok trend that’s gone viral is the things that would put a Victorian child into a coma which covers a range of generational habits that to us are normalWe’ve put together a list of all the things that they might not survive in a 2022 university experience – specifically if they went to UEA.
From being hit by a flying VK, to going to A-list – here are all the things that could send a Victorian Child into a coma:
1. Pres before A-list
Being incredibly drunk is the proper way to experience the LCR.
2. Getting hit by a flying VK on a night out
Gives you the best hangover.
3. The cleaning rota in a uni house
Does it even really exist by week 11?
4. Hearing ‘hello chap’ or ‘rah’ on campus
Everyone knows that person (or plural).
5. Being exposed on Concrete confessions
All the tea is spilled on this page.
6. The rides at Exit Fest
Pretty sure my life flashed before my eyes on all of these rides.
7. Going to Sundown festival
Can tick off seeing Sean Paul in Norwich surrounded by 15 year olds.
8. Seeing an ex in the SU shop
A very exposing place – especially if you are hungover.
9. Living with a sports guy in halls
Good luck. Try to avoid them having pres.
10. Unio Coffee
Could complete a whole essay in an hour after one of these lattes.
11. The square on sports night
A rowdy group of people to say the least.
12. Elf bars
It does depend which flavour though.
13. The smoking area on a night out
Perfect to see that person you tried to avoid all night.
14. Aldi on a Sunday
High stress levels are activated.
15. THE BUSES
16. Walk of shame
Even better if your flatmates are up when you walk in.
17. Waking up and seeing the kebab you ordered at 4am
It never looks the same in the morning.
18. The morning de-brief with your friends
A way to understand how chaotic life can be.
Related articles recommended by this author:
• UEA Ballet Society perform for elderly and bring Christmas cheer to local care home
• Stuck what to ask Father Christmas for? Here are seven must-haves for every UEA girlie
• I spent a week romanticising my student life in Norwich to get into the Christmas spirit