Image may contain: Face, Dimples, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Person, People, Human

Caroline Lucas is coming to UEA

Hopefully she won’t walk on to Dancing Queen

Caroline Lucas, former leader of the Green Party and a leading voice in the Remain campaign, will be heading to UEA this Thursday.

Caroline will discuss what she thinks Brexit will mean to young people and why she believes in a People's Vote.

The event, held in collaboration with the Norwich branch of youth-led organisation 'Our Future, Our Choice', features Lucas as its main speaker, as well as Lara Spirit, founder of the organisation, who will be speaking on why they are campaigning towards a second referendum.

The organisation emphasises the importance of young people's voices, which they feel must be heard in the Brexit negotiations (as stats show 73 per cent of young people did not vote to Leave the EU) and will include other panellists TBC.

There will also be the opportunity for audience questions to be discussed, and it's sure to be an interesting event on campus.

OFOC co-founder Lara Spirit said to The Tab Norwich: "It's fantastic that we're able to organise this event at UEA. We're very grateful to Caroline Lucas MP and the other panellists for coming to talk to the students. As part of our broader campaign, it's important to answer questions from students and engage with those who will be most affected by Brexit."

So whether you're a politics nerd or just want to see a discussion that may well get a bit heated, tickets are FREE and can be purchased on the SU website here.