Image may contain: Silhouette, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

The Dancing Astronaut returns with MK this October

Let’s get wild in the warehouse

A new semester means a new Norwich warehouse event and this time it is MK who will be banging out the tunes with other special guests at The Norfolk Showground on October 3rd.

MK is one of the biggest DJ's in the world right now and has just closed the summer season in Ibiza, so obviously the next stop is Norwich. You can expect to hear his best hits like 'Look Right Through', 'Piece of Me' as well as the summer hit '17'.

Alongside the DJ's, there is the theme of The Abandoned Zoo Project. You can expect "a full zoo and galactic transformation" according to the event page. They want to see everyone getting dressed up for the theme for the full experience so go wild!

Image may contain: Stage, Flame, Fire, Person, Human, Crowd

The event will not disappoint you as previous Dancing Astronaut events with DJ EZ, Chase and Status and My Nu Leng were such huge successes. If you are not quite sold yet, take a took at here at the video from the Chase and Status event last year.

Norwich Warehouse Events

100 shares and we'll release our next SATURDAY Headliner! Huge thanks to everyone that landed for our sold out show with Chase & Status!? T.D.A ?

Posted by The Dancing Astronaut on Friday, October 6, 2017

If you haven't got your tickets yet, then you better hurry! First release has sold out and 40% of tickets have gone. Get your tickets here to avoid missing out.