Festive Beauty On a Budget

The Tab offers seasonal beauty tips on a budget that won’t put a dent in the student loan!

Christmas is the perfect time to play around with new and exciting make-up and nail looks, adding some colour and glitter to make your look that little bit more festive.

When it comes to cheap and cheerful eyeshadows and nail polishes, Superdrug’s MUA range is the place to go- mainly because most products, particularly the nail varnish and eyeshadows shown below, are only £1 each! At that price, there’s no excuse not to have an experiment and see what looks you like best!

I had an MUA summer-colour haul, now it’s time to update with Christmassy colours!

MUA nail polish in ‘Stormy skies’- a really metallic, dark Christmas-tree green colour- this would look great with some gold glitter over the top, ore pick one statement nail to embellish!

MUA Pearl eyeshadow in Shade 30- a gorgeous, coppery-gold-great for Christmas

MUA pearl eyeshadow in shade 7- Christmas green- great to add a little festive colour to your Christmas day make-up look!

The MUA pearl eyeshadows are really pigmented and metallic, so a little goes a long way. They have a great selection of colours, so you can have a good browse and experiment with something new for A/W 2013/14!

So why not buy yourself a gift this Christmas?