Habita jumps on the button bandwagon

Cheap just got cheaper (potentially) with the push of a button at Habita

If we’re certain of anything at Northumbria, it’s that we like a bargain. And in case our trusty SU wasn’t the point of call for getting smashed on less than a tenner, the lovely people at Habita have given us a shiny new button to play with.

It’s going to be a hit

“Push The Button” happy hour launched in Habita and Reds this week, meaning from 5pm til 7pm monday to friday (conveniently peak time for lectures finishing) the opportunity for free, half price or 10% off your round is a reality. There’s every chance you’ll get absolutely nothing taken off your bill, but you’ll still have a cold pint for about £2.

Denise at Habita told the Tab: “We noticed a lot of competitor bars had introduced something similar, so with our new cocktail menu we thought it would be a good chance to get more students interested. We’re probably at our quietest between 5 and 7 so there wouldn’t be a better way to get people in by the chance of cheaper drinks.

Pushing your luck with lectures

We were looking to regenerate the SU so people can see we’re a proper bar now we have the same variety and offers as similar bars on the high street.”

Since Habita is largely viewed as our well loved and fail safe pre bar, the timing couldn’t be better to hit the button and try and score a discount. Or if you just want to hit something before necking your alcohol after a particularly trying biology seminar, we’re here to cater to that too…