‘TikTok train guy’ Francis seen living his best life at Warehouse Project this weekend

Let him on the decks next time

Everyone’s most loved and wholesome train enthusiast, Francis Bourgeois was seen at The Warehouse Project on Saturday.

The TikTok legend was invented along to Warehouse Project’s iconic Hacienda night.

The Mayfield Depot now home to The Warehouse Project did of course used to be an old train depot until the 1960s.

In a video posted by Francis, he’s seen exploring the depot’s abandoned platforms before raving along into the night. Francis seemed to be living his best life calling it “an awesome club”.

@francis.bourgeois

Here I am at Mayfield Depot, great railway history and an awesome club too @The Warehouse Project #trains #trending #fyp

♬ original sound – Francis Bourgeois

We have to say Francis’ flat cap and brown corduroy jacket fit went hard and he looks like he could’ve walked straight out of Afflecks.

Warehouse Project said he was “welcome back any time” but we really want to know is when they’re gonna let him play his own set.

Cover image credit: via TikTok @francis.bourgeois