Image may contain: Face, Person, Human

Eight Factory bouncers have been filmed assaulting two men on a night out

Factory have described the incident as ‘distressing’

Eight bouncers have been filmed assaulting two men outside Factory in Manchester. The incident is said to have taken place on Saturday night after their Factory Saturdays event.

In the video, the bouncers can be seen punching and pushing one man to the ground, while restraining and attacking another before pushing him into the railings outside the club.

Posted by Jake O'Neill, the video has been shared over 4,000 times and been viewed by over 300,000 people on Facebook, and has been retweeted 14,000 on Twitter, where it currently has over 875,000 views.

Factory issued a statement saying: "We have launched a full investigation into this distressing incident and will be working with the police, local authority and our third party security provider to ensure that the matter is dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

"Factory is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all its customers and we will not tolerate this sort of behaviour from anyone directly or indirectly employed by us, whatever the circumstances. Any security personnel found to be involved will be terminated with immediate effect, regardless of the outcome of any police investigation.

"Having viewed both the CCTV footage and the video circulating on social media, we can only say that we are shocked by what we have seen. We will also be getting in touch with the young men involved and we sincerely hope that they will make a speedy recovery."

Greater Manchester Police have been contacted for comment.

If you have any other information about this, please contact [email protected].