Image may contain: Crowd, Audience, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Warehouse Project to host their last year in Store Street

Goodbye to the WHP spiritual home

After an incredible four years, Warehouse Project have announced 2018 will be the last year for WHP events to be hosted in Store Street.

Described as the 'spiritual home' of WHP, Store Street is a vast and atmospheric venue tucked away in Manchester's Northern Quarter. After hosting thousands of mind-blowing acts there, including Jamie xx and Giggs, the atmosphere of elation and rapture is intrinsic to the venue.

Speaking to the Tab Manchester, WHP commented: "The Warehouse Project will bid a final farewell to the infamous Store Street venue following the forthcoming 2018 season. With Manchester in constant evolution and the zone around Store Street undergoing incredible transformation, our time here is drawing to a natural conclusion. When WHP returned to Store Street in 2014 it was intended for one season only.. Four years later we are calling time. There will be no return.

"Whilst we are of course looking forward to the next chapter and discovering new places to dance, Store Street will forever be considered the spiritual home of The Warehouse Project by around a million people who have danced under those arches."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bln0KV3BTxZ

The full line-up of Warehouse Project 2018 in it's original and full glory in Store Street will be revealed tomorrow at 9am.