Image may contain: Crowd, Audience, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Warehouse Project to feature Bugzy Malone and Bonobo at Special Edition in November

Nobody panic

Warehouse Project will be hosting Bonobo, Fever Ray, Bugzy Malone, and Bicep during a week of eclectic events in Mayfield in November.

After their amazing comeback at Parklife 2018, which saw legendary artists Noel Gallagher, Lorde, N.E.R.D. and Jamie xx take to the stage, Warehouse Project return this Autumn bigger and better than ever.

In partnership with Manchester International Festival, WHP will be presenting 'Special Edition' from the 3rd – 10th November, a week of innovative and one-of-a-kind events born from some of the best live acts around today.

Paving the way for The Factory, a new arts space in the heart of Manchester run exclusively by MIF, the week is guaranteed to be Warehouse Project's most explosive and dauntless yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2_fNrBoNG

This electric and crafted collaboration between WHP and MIF will showcase acts Bonobo, Fever Ray, Bugzy Malone, and Bicep in Mayfield, the immense and atmospheric former railway station just a short walk from Piccadilly.

The week of dreamlike musical heights and vibes of radiating optimism is kicked off by Bonobo on Saturday 3rd November, DJing alongside Giles Peterson, George Fitzgerald, Shanti Celeste, Palms Trax and Josey Rebelle.

Fever Ray take to the stage on Tuesday 6th November, and still riding the high of the success of their sophomore album Plunge, their unfiltered energy and gripping visuals will make for a night to remember.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk3AZ57B9kd

Manchester's own grime artist Bugzy Malone plays two consecutive nights on Thursday 8th and Friday 9th November in the wake of his debut album B.Inspired, due out in August. It has been revealed to the Tab that a number of tickets to these shows will be given to young people of Manchester for free. Details to follow soon.

And rounding off the week, the global sensations and producer DJs Bicep play Saturday 10th November, featuring songs from their debut album Mayfield. Atmospherically intense and musically astounding, if it's half the night their Parklife set was, we guarantee it'll be one to remember.

The Warehouse Project full 2018 line up is still to be announced. Find general sale tickets for Special Edition here on Thursday 12th July.