Everything girls love about being sent dick pics

Especially when they’re a surprise

Everyone knows the most attractive part of any human is their genitals, and that the best way to get a girl to like you is to send her a picture of your genitals.

The best medium to do this is probably Snapchat, you don’t want your penis being sent around and seen by anyone, you’d have so many girls after you if that happened you wouldn’t know what to do.

I’m a fun guy haha 😉 😉

The best time to send a dick pic is always at night, but occasionally a ‘morning wood’ snap will do. It’s even better if the conversation you’re having isn’t remotely sexual, but you really hit the jackpot if you send one out of the blue, perhaps to someone you’ve never spoken to before.

The most attractive angle for a dick pic is probably from below – everyone knows that the balls elongate the overall look of the penis, adding at least an extra inch to your member. Obviously though, this is quite hard, so it’s acceptable to lay your erect penis across your stomach (don’t forget to tense those abs!) and snap one from above.

It’s not the size, it’s how you use it

If you’re the kind of guy who needs a reason to send someone a dick pic (pshh) then a possible few could be:

1. You just got out of the shower
  2. You’ve just shaved/trimmed your pubic hair
  3. You have purchased some fetching new boxers
  4. You’ve made some gains at the gym
  5. You had Weetabix for breakfast
  6. She says ‘hey’

Keep in mind that you must always follow up your dick pic with a request for nudes, if you don’t, you aren’t doing it right.

Don’t be silly, wrap up

If a girl asks you first for a picture, no matter how politely, remember to act reluctant, and then send several. It’s also sometimes okay to just send a picture of your flaccid penis, that’s great too.

Lighting is also an important factor in creating the sexiest dick pic around. Make sure you’re in a dimly lit environment, and try and make the picture as grainy as possible for maximum allure.

The more visible pixels = the more she’ll like you

If you’re a shy guy, but you still want to show a flash of peen, you could always opt for the shirtless mirror pic, pulling your trousers down to reveal some shaft. This pose is only reserved for the most demure and classiest of penis photographers though, as not everyone can pull it off.

If there’s just one thing us gals (and sometimes guys) want to say to the guys who send us dick pics it’s thank you. Thank you so much for sending us pictures of your penis, thank you.