It’s all about Dahlborn: Sweden’s sexiest man is running for Sabb

See the sultry snaps of our favourite union elections candidate

Swedish sugar daddy David Dahlborn is standing for Sustainability, Engagement and Operations Officer (SEOO).

It may be a caricature of a convoluted title, sure, but there’s nothing confusing about David’s promises to us students.

The moustachioed heartthrob speaks in language we can all understand and makes promises we can all get behind: transparency, free education and, most of all, whopping rent cuts.

The man’s got a track record Christine Ohuruogu would be proud of, challenging miserable management and the penny-pinching Provost over accommodation costs, and lathering himself in lube to highlight the university’s dodgy fossil fuel investments.

You may not have broken bread with David yet, but we have, and have a series of steamy snaps to show for it.

Don’t waste your time scanning the other nobodies running for SEOO: vote Dahlborn and put “Double D Dave” at the heart of campus life.

David, 21, from Sweden

His hobbies include beating sculptures at staring competitions

The Hebrew and Jewish Studies undergraduate has the finest pedigree of any student politician at UCL: FACT

David styles himself as the hard left’s David Gandy

He fought gallantly for compensation when helpless freshers were left without heating or warm water at halls last year

Residents may have lost that battle, but David knows the war’s only just begun. Watch out, Michael Arthur.

Vote for David x