Women’s rugby league team get their kit off for charity

They’ve sent us a preview

ass boobs bum calendar liverpool womens rugby naked rugby calendar women's rugby

The women’s rugby league have done their 2016 charity naked calendar in aid of Coppafeel, this years AU charity.

Coppafeel is a charity that encourages and educates women on how to check their boobs regularly in order to detect breast cancer in the early stages and in turn, save lives.

12231268_1156867704327778_1664883387_n

Captain Eve Watton wants to emphasize the the importance of the charity and how it urges her team to stay.

She told The Tab: “As a women’s rugby team, this charity is particularly relatable to us as we want to empower women through sport and encourage as many girls as possible to be healthy, fit and active.

“All proceeds will be equally split between Coppafeel and our club so that we can develop and improve the team.”

Media Sec Harriet Rose recalls the crap Merseyside weather on the day of the shoot, but speaks of the girls enthusiasm and commitment.

Harriet told The Tab: “The weather was really bipolar on the day but the girls were just as keen to get their kit off for the cause.

“Our friend and photographer Seb Castilho was brilliant at using the British weather to our advantage, as all the girls looked amazing in the Sunday morning drizzle.”

12231632_10204077893222658_1509801942_n

This is not the first time the team have created a naked calendar to generate money for charity.

Last year, the girls managed to raise over £2000  last year for Joining Jack.

The calendar went global, reaching as far as Hong Kong and Nigeria, with coverage ranging from The Tab to Cosmopolitan US.

Here are two sneak peak pics from this years cheeky calendar, the moment you’ve all been waiting for:DSC_6236_phase

DSC_5907_phase_2__1447839271_18484__1447839271_48495

You can pick up a copy of this years calendar for just £10.

It is currently available for preorder and you can buy it here.