Lincoln’s ‘biggest ever week of parties’ is happening on June 21st and tickets go on sale TONIGHT

‘We have been waiting for 15 months, so this WILL be a sell out’

Lincoln Freshers have announced a weeklong series of events to celebrate the end of lockdown on June 21st. Lincoln Unlocked includes five different club nights from 21st June to 26th June 2021.

Last night in a social media post, they announced the different events to take place in the week. Tickets go on sale tonight at 6pm for the events as follows. ‘Welcome Home’ takes place on Monday 21st June, followed by Tuesday night’s Union, DIY Disco on Thursday, the legendary Superbull on Friday with the final new event, Union vs Superbull on Saturday 26th June 2021.

via @lincolnfreshers on Instagram

More events are to be added to the lineup.

Lincoln Freshers said: “To dance. To reunite. To make memories. This will be Lincoln’s biggest ever week of parties. The demand is high, we have been waiting for 15 months, so this WILL be a sell out!”

via @lincolnfreshers on Instagram

The previous in the city Freshers event that was meant to take place in October 2020 was cancelled as a result of coronavirus restrictions. Since then, Home as seen a series of sit down club events including Bully’s Bingo.

Don’t forget to get your tickets at six tonight before they sell out!