Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Megan and Alexandra’s kiss, Idris’ shady past and villa secrets from the inside

WHY ARE THEY STILL PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Welcome back to The Tab's daily Love Island gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

Not only do Megan and new girl Alexandra know each other on the outside, they have kissed in a music video before

We were already aware the pair knew each other before the villa, but we didn't know just how well they knew each other. You can see them in Giggs' "Lock Doh" music video and Metro have confirmed it's definitely them.

Megan and Alexandra kissing

holy smokes

Posted by The Holy Church of Love Island on Friday, July 13, 2018

Megan dated two Premier League footballers in the past

Alex Miller revealed to the Daily Star: “She told me she’d dated a few footballers. Two of them were actually Premier League players. She didn’t name them to me. But I’m sure she’s told the girls.”

Before she entered the villa Megan admitted she had dated one Premier League player but didn’t name names.

Talking of Alex, he wore a "Megan Mugged Me Off" top yesterday

You'd think we'd stop talking about Alex Miller at some point, but no, he's still around, moping over Megan. And now he's even worn a T-shirt which had "Megan Mugged Me Off" written on the front of it to a radio interview. When will it stop?

Samira and Frankie had a night in the hideaway but Love Island didn't air it, so people are angry

The Sun revealed the couple 'did bits' during a secret night in the hideaway that was never aired. Describing their night together a "big thing", Frankie, 22, said: "Everyone was cheering us into the hideaway, everyone was happy for us. But yeah it didn’t get shown for one reason or another."

Fans have been criticising Love Island producers for missing this out of the show and although Love Island bosses have insisted "the show is not fixed", some people think the producers had something against Samira and Frankie from the start.

Paris Hilton tweeted about Samira and it's the cutest thing ever

It turns out Paris Hilton is a massive Love Island fan and she's even a bigger Samira fan. Yas queen!!!

People are wondering if Samira actually flew home in her bikini

Amidst all the sadness from last night's episode, people can't wrap their head around the fact Samira left the villa in a bikini.

A girl on Twitter is claiming Idris wouldn't leave her alone on Facebook five years ago

A user named Sophie Robinson shared a tweet allegedly containing a screenshot of a conversation between her and Idris Virgo from five years ago. And yeah, he's deffo that type of guy. ?

The Love Island contestants don't get new clothes when they're in there, they have to pack for eight weeks

According to Montana Brown, a contestant from last year's series, Love Island contestants have to pack for eight weeks and they don't receive clothing deliveries to the villa. She said: "Everyone comes with about 20 bikinis, 20-30 dresses, and obviously you're exchanging dresses with people, everyone wears each other's stuff."

Kady McDermott called the police on former co-star Malia after she's been "making threats" two years since their iconic fight

It all started with a fan asking Kady about Malia on Instagram, to which she replied: "Who?"

Then Malia tweeted Kady: "Oi u dumb little b**** do not sit there & try cuss me out on your instastory you low life. You don’t know me & I hope u never bump into me again, u already snaked me once. U desperate little beg, ur neighbour even emailed me coz they hate you, giving me ur address."

Malia then proceeded to share an email which was allegedly from Kady's neighbour to Malia. It was titled: "We wish you hadn't got kicked out of Love Island."

The email read: "We have the unfortunate pleasure of living [blacked out] one of your former show colleagues… Absolute nightmare!… I hear everything. Never come across a rude, disrespectful little child in my life. She's told me she's 22 about 15 times and once told me to 'Google' her. You did well just to push her!"

The tweet containing the email has since been deleted and then Kady contacted the police. Yikes.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Before the fillers: What did the Love Island girls look like before their cosmetic surgery?

Jack Fowler is the fittest guy on Love Island and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

Legitimate reasons why Jack and Dani do not deserve to win Love Island