We spoke to the students who had Alex Mytton DJ at their party

You’re gutted you missed it

Made in Chelsea seems to be a lot of people's guilty pleasure, so how gutted would you be if you found out Alex Mytton DJ'd at a house party in Leeds last week…and you missed it. We spoke to some of the guests at the party to get the low down on what the famous MIC star was really like.

First off, no-one should get too excited – it definitely wasn't as crazy as it may seem. Not only was he quite late, leaving everyone there to try and socialise with his security guard for an hour(yes, a Made in Chelsea star has a security guard…), but he only played for just over an hour before running off again.

One party go-er described his DJ'ing as being "average" with the tunes being the "average lads on tour Ibiza tunes". Like we'd except anything else from this MiC lad?

What a fittie

What a fittie

A question on everyones lips is probably, did he flirt with any girls? Did anyone get with him? Again, a dissapointing no. Seeming different from the screen, he was sober and shy and seemed to literally run out of the door at the end of his set. So, if anyone is devastated they missed their favourite Made in Chelsea star in action, I'm not sure you should be too dissapointed. It definitely was a night that could have been missed.