These are the best dressed people in Leeds during Freshers’ Week

Welcome back to the best dressed city in the UK

Leeds is (obviously) the most stylish city in the UK, with it's green puffa jackets, white trainers and wavy garms to name just a few Leeds icons. To study here, you need to keep up this stylish reputation, but thankfully, Freshers week has proved that both Leeds' freshest and current students has what it takes. Keep scrolling to vote for the most fashionable student in Leeds this Fresher's week.

Eleanor, Journalism, first year 

Eleanor is starting the term with double denim, a risky move to make, but a risk which has definitely paid off.

Rory, Jazz, first year

Rory's blazer is perfect for that unreliable autumnal weather, especially with him being a first year who is probably not used to Leeds' freezing September climate. 

Manjola Terziu, MA, Human Resource Management

Monjola deserves to make it into best dressed this week, just because of her determination to work those shorts, even in the rain.  Not even the weather can get in the way of a fashionable outfit in Leeds.

Alex, Psychology, first year

Coral pants and trainers FOR THE WIN.

Ryan, Bio Chemistry, first year

Ryan's outfit is an example to all that you don't need to sacrifice style to be comfy this term. He's also getting in the ultimate Leeds spirit by finishing off his outfit with a pair of classic Leeds trainers.

Charlotte, Music Psychology, fourth year

Living proof that all you need is a leopard print fur coat to make sure you are one of the best dressed people on campus.

Rhea, Bio Technology

Just because summer is over,  it doesn't mean you have to put your  bright colours and culottes away just yet. Rhea's use of coral and stripes  can not be missed across campus and it certainly can't be missed from  best dressed this week.