Here are the best dressed people at Leeds Fest this year

There’s no such thing as too much glitter

This summer has seen its fair share of festivals, but only one stands out as the most sparkly, the most stylish and the muddiest of them all. The best dressed of Leeds Fest is here and there is no shortage of glitter, fishnets and denim. The festival is almost a celebration of everything great about Leeds fashion. The only thing missing was the iconic Leeds white trainer, which is probably for the best.

Gabbie

glittery mess with orange legs 🎪🦄✨

A post shared by GABBIE JARVIS ♡ (@gabbiejarvis) on

Grace is the ultimate glitter princess as she even manages to make her green wellies work with her outfit.

Chelsea

Chelsea's red lace and hair accessories are all you need for the perfect festival look.

Hilary

✌️🎪🏁

A post shared by Hilary Galvin (@hilyy) on

Somehow, Hilary manages to combine the year seven disco flame shirt look with the year eight checkered Vans look and make it totally work.

Julia

Being extra is 100% acceptable when your outift looks as good as Julia's.

Holly

L•E•E•D•S

A post shared by Holly Nottrot-chew (@hollynottrotchew) on

There is just something about Holly's use of denim and fishnets which looks SO GOOD.

Rebecca and Lucy

Made it

A post shared by Rebecca Burnhill (@little.herb) on

The only thing which is even better than fishnets and glitter… is fishnets, glitter and a fur coat.

Gracie

🦁

A post shared by Gracie Walsh (@gracieowalsh) on

Grace's glitterly look is one she can take straight from the fest to the club (minus the wellies maybe). She is also proving that the more glitter you put into your look, the better.

Abbie and Holly

Had such a good day with my BF yesterday🎪👯💘

A post shared by hollyfitzjohn (@hollyfitzjohn) on

SO.MUCH.GLITTER

Laura

Fab weekend with these chicas #leeds #leedsfest 🌞🌟🌻✨💛⭐️

A post shared by Laura (@laura_fitzp) on

Will Smith's nowhere to be seen, but these are some fresh prints.

Rhian

Day two ✨

A post shared by Rhian Melvin (@_rhianmary) on

Wellies, fishnets, leopard print, and shiny gold. There's no such thing as too much lewk.

Nicky

Sensible footwear, embroidered flowers, and some subtle glitter. It's the outfit that's got it all.

University of Leeds

The Tab Leeds

last seen today at 04:27

Get breaking Leeds news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out about the latest insensitive socials, mad shit happening in Hyde Park, and maybe even how to navigate Roger Stevens. Straight into your DMs. 😘