Beckett is ranked third in the UK for the number of new Sugar Babies

You’re not a hoe if you need the dough

With the rising cost of tuition fees and the looming debt after graduation, it’s no surprise that becoming a Sugar Baby is on the rise. However, the Sugar Baby site SeekingArrangement.com has revealed the number of students at different universities who use Sugar Daddies to help pay off their student loans.

Leeds Beckett University is ranked third for new sign ups, with a total of 133 in 2016, with a total number of students currently looking for a Sugar Daddy to help them out at 118.

The University of Leeds came 9th, with 117 new sign ups and a total number of students using the site at 501.

The University of Westminster came first, then the University of Portsmouth. The University of Arts London came 4th, The University of Central Lancashire came 5th, the University of Kent 5th, the University of York 7th and Goldsmith University of London 8th.

A total number of 58,000 students in the UK registered on the site in 2016, which is a 22 per cent increase on the previous year. Not surprising when it is estimated that the Sugar Babies get on average around £2850 in allowances from their Sugar Daddy.