You can now order cocktails to your house in Leeds

Why go to a bar when you can be classy watching Netflix?

Leeds has just been graced with its first cocktail delivery service, launched by Arc Inspirations. The company has just launched their new drinking experience from Manahatta Greek Street.

The cocktails are delivered to customers through the bar’s partnership with Deliveroo, meaning you will now be able to enjoy cocktails that have been made by bartenders without leaving your house.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIe5j1ghIPy/?taken-at=1713024882282401&hl=en

The cocktails themselves are created and then served in bottles. They’re also delivered with simple instructions to shake and serve for the best experience. There are four cocktails available to be delivered to your door and the list is available all week for customers to indulge whenever they choose. It’s suspected that as this service becomes more popular, the range of cocktails will increase.

The cocktails currently available are: a Bloody Mary, a ‘Calafornia Dreaming’ which is a more tropical rum based drink. An Eastern Promise which is described as ‘an exoctic cocktail with sweet berry and aromatic flavours’ and La Farmacia with Wray & Nephew shot, which is a ‘latin interpretation of the New York classic beverage, Penicillin.

It looks like your pre-drinks just got a touch more classy.