These are the best dressed people in Leeds this week

You may have failed your exams but you sense of fashion deserves a first

It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for, exams are over and summer has truly begun. This week, summer outfits were thriving and stylish students were out in full force across campus, but here we have narrowed it down to the finest selection of the ultimate summer styles.

Demi, first year, Politics

Summer is all about pastel colours and Demi is pairing her pastel pink trousers with a white tee and Leeds’ favourite type of footwear. The outfit envy doesn’t end there however as her simple jewellery and sunglasses add that something extra without overpowering this simple but stylish outfit.

Emily, third year, Politics and Sociology

Emily is living a gingham dream with this dress which is bringing out all the vintage vibes. Emily’s anklet, sandals and sunglasses bring this 1950s style outfit to 2017 and is showing everyone how to make the most of the summer style.

Ola, second year, Business Management

Ola is undoubtedly the coolest person on campus this week as he has not sacrificed his denim jacket and jeans, despite the warm weather. Ola is never too far away from summer style, as he pairs this edgy Leeds outfit with tinted shades and pastel blue trainers, all of which gave him a place on the most fashionable list in Leeds.

Charlotte and Sophie, third year, Printed Textiles

Charlotte and Sophie are the most stylish duo in Leeds this week as they are making the most of the opportunity to wear bright colours through their summer dresses and accessorising them with everything that is great about this time of year. From the sunglasses to the pink lemonade, Charlotte and Sophie’s style make the distant blues of exams seem so far away.

Ricky, second year, International Business

Ricky is a reminder to everyone in Leeds that an all black outfit can always be worked, whatever the season. He also keeps up  his appearance through the power of a gold necklace and shades, showing how simple accessories can change an outfit around.

Chibuzor, second year, Law

The blues of denim mixed with stripes and loose trousers are perfect for keeping it stylish but comfy which is what Chibuzor has done perfectly. The stripes which continue all the way down to her sandals makes this outfit coordinated from head to toe.

Clara, second year, Philosophy, Politics and Economics

Leopard print is always a good idea, especially when it is underneath dungarees, which tones this summery outfit perfectly and makes it one of the most unique around campus this week.