Who is the most extra Made in Chelsea character of all time?

Obviously it’s Mark Francis

Made in Chelsea is known for its posh, rose-tinted extravagance, and just because the season’s ended (sob), that doesn’t mean any of the characters will tone down while it’s away. But who’s the most OTT character to have graced our screens in recent years?

Spencer Matthews

Basically all anyone ever remembers about Spencer is that he’s cheated on pretty much every girl in Chelsea. He even said to Louise once “It’s fucking hard for me to respect you when you allow me to cheat on you”. What a knob.

Binky

Poor Binky can’t seem to catch a break, first Mytton, then JP. All the girl wants is a nice lad to cuddle up with in front of the fire of their quaint country cottage. Sure, she took the piss a bit this last season, but how can you be mad at someone who calls their dog Scrumble? Seriously, how?

Ollie Locke

Once the peak of drama on this show, everyone remembers when Ollie had hair down to his ankles, fake tanned his own face, and came out as bisexual, to the surprise of absolutely no one. Except maybe Gabriella. More recently Ollie’s seemed pretty chill, with the exception of his outburst at JP. Apart from his throwing of a glass at the end, it was all pretty low key. Come on Ollie, we expected better. Maybe he’s still not quite over having to kill a crocodile on Bear Gryll’s The Island. Although to be fair that was pretty bad ass.

Gabriella Ellis

Gabs never really seemed interested in creating drama on the show, she only ever wanted to pursue her singing career. As a result, she was a pretty non dramatic character. Did she actually ever do anything? Wait, didn’t she create record a single called ‘Fight’, and hire a bunch of Ollie look-a-like’s to star in the video, after he “scorned her” (he broke up with her because he realised he wanted to explore his sexuality)? Yes, yes she did.

JP

Just watch this. 

Lucy

“Why is everyone getting up in my grill?”

Tiff

A bit of a poor man’s Lucy at first, Tiff really came into her own when she cheated on Sam with a guy in Hong Kong. It was just a kiss though, promise. Cue an entire series of “will they, wont they” between the two of them (spoiler, they did), only for her to then flirt with Julian in the latest series in a bid to make Sam jealous.

Sam

Chelsea’s very own Romeo, Sam’s tried his luck with a lot of the ladies. Remember that time he serenaded Fran with a poem on National Poetry Day, before handing her a mix tape CD covered with a naked picture of himself on it? Or that time he got “TW” tattooed on his arm? Definitely a guy with a flair for the dramatic.

Louise

Most of Louise’s time on the show is spent getting with, and proceeding to break up with, pretty much every guy in Chelsea. She once even let the cameras follow her and Spencer into the bathroom and film them having a shower together, complete with Titanic style hands slapping on the steamed up shower window of course. She also wins the award for “most gap yah voice”, hands down.

Victoria Baker-Harber

Remember that time when she called Cheska “a fat fucking turkey” at Christmas dinner? Or that time she was caught kissing Mark Francis for literally no reason at all? Basically anytime Victoria is on screen you know there’s going to be plenty of bitching, pantomime levels of evilness, and some of the best moments of TV. Like, ever. Also, her Twitter is fucking GOLD.

Mark Francis

The absolute queen of Chelsea, there is never a dull moment when Mark is on the screen. Remember when he threw that lavish champagne party? Or his masquerade ball? Or basically any time he’s ever thrown a party ever on MiC it’s just to die for, darling. He also once ended a friendship because the other person dared to own a sleeping bag. So OTT.

Who seriously needs an office this big?

Millie Mackintosh

She may have left the series years ago (in 2013, to be exact) but Millie is still one the most beloved characters to ever have graced our rose-tinted Chelsea screens. No one will ever forget the time she outed the fact that Hugo had cheated on her with Rosie to a room full of people, and then cried to Caggie while fireworks went off in the background. Because what else? She also pretty spectacularly slapped Spencer round the face once.

Alex Mytton

Alex Mytton is, quite simply, a love rat. There’s no denying it. After cheating on Binky at least three times, he then proceeded to dump innocent, beautiful, slightly boring Nicola by text.

Jess Woodley

She had an on-off thing with Jamie for a while (who hasn’t) and then dated a super cute French guy, but that’s basically it to be honest.

Rosie Fortescue

Aside from her rep as the ice queen of Chelsea, Rosie is just a bit meh. She did once get with Millie’s boyfriend, Hugo, but apparently she’s learnt her lesson since then and hasn’t really done anything since. Apart from when she told Binky straight up she was “taking the piss”, that was pretty savage.

Jamie Laing

He might now be settled (kind of) with Frankie, but Jamie was once such a player he gave even Spencer a run for his money. No one can forget series 5, when he declared his true feelings for Phoebe-Lettice Thompson and kissed Lucy in Verbier, all while dating Tara Keeney at the same time. Also, didn’t he once hire a horse and carriage at a Christmas banquet, all in an attempt to win over Lucy Watson? I mean, he cheated on her like a week later with some girl in Miami, but it’s the thought that counts.

Francis Boulle

He literally mines diamonds, in Africa, for a living. His entire life is practically a Rudyard Kipling novel. Enough said.

Toff

Her name is literally Toff.

Binky’s mum

Aka Mummy Felstead, aka an angel. Her role is to deliver the hard truths and she definitely delivers. Can Binky’s mum take me out for lunch and some life advice please?