Leeds’ most eligible bachelor: Round three

The winner of each round goes into the final

The race is well and truly underway for the title of our most eligible bachelor, and here are some more guys hoping to win over your vote,  and your heart. Get voting!

Tom Chestnut – third year, Mechanical Engineering

A Mechanical Engineering student, Tom doesn’t just have brains, but also celebrity connections: he’s the nephew of TV star Jonathan Ross.  Tom also knows how to have a good time, something he clearly must have got from Uncle Johnny, and he tears up in Warehouse week in, week out, while still being on course to getting a first. He’s also in the rugby club, but only as a social member, demonstrating once again his dedication to the sesh. His friends say he’s “Leeds uni’s nicest guy, and recently single.”

He told The Tab: “Being nominated is a true honour and would make the four years iv done here worth it. This said I’m slightly surprised it’s taken so long to be nominated.”

Joe Carter – first year, International Development

A first year International Development student, Joe is one of the youngest nominees fighting for the title of Most Eligible Bachelor, but that doesn’t stop him from being a worthy candidate. His friends say “his dancing resembles that of a man grinding on someone, yet he never has any one to be that special someone.” Perhaps this is due to the “floppy blonde mop of hair which always manages to cover his eyes, and so prevents him from spotting the ladies.” Nevertheless, with his “strong jawline and boyish charm, he’ll be a hit for sure.” Get in line, ladies.

Adam Barnard – second year, Economics

Second year Economics student Adam was described as “once a brunette but blondes have more fun, right?”They definitely do. With his new hairstyle he’s reportedly been doing very well for himself, and his friends believe him to be one of Leeds’ biggest bachelors. Not only is he good at playing the field, but he’s also in the best 10 per cent on his course. Brains and beauty, ey.

Adam says: “I’m happy I’m finally nominated for the award because I am always being called a legend. I would like to also thank my hairdresser Lyd redhead for her skills. It has helped me in my quest for girls and I can only progress more.”

George Harvey – third year, Physics

George is known for his passion for music and his staunch vegetarianism. In fact, his friends say that when he’s not dancing down at the club, he’s off playing the guitar or banjo. If you go on a date with him, “don’t be surprised if he serenades you before bed.” But really, which girl doesn’t love being serenaded? He’s also a social guy, constantly bumping into new and interesting friends that you won’t even know he had. His friends know him as Chappers, and for this reason alone he’s one of the best bachelors out there. And, come on, the serenading thing? This guy’s a keeper.