Plan your festive Lancs day out and we’ll tell you which panto you should see this year!

Quizmas day eight is here (oh yes it is!)

It’s officially festive season in Lancaster, and we’re all making our way around all of the Christmassy must-sees that the city has to offer. Be it the campus Christmas markets, ice skating in Dalton Square or even just a hot chocolate from Coastal, everyone’s getting their holiday hat on. But one thing you may not have yet scheduled in for 2023’s closing season is the classic Christmas panto.

Lancs and its surrounding areas have so much to offer for panto season this year: from Sleeping Beauty at The Lancaster Grand to Jack and the Beanstalk at Manchester Opera House, there’s definitely something for everyone. Not sure where to book tickets yet? Don’t worry! We’ve come up with this handy quiz, where we can tell you exactly which panto you should see (complete with where you can see it!) All you need to do is plan your ultimate festive day out in Lancs and you’ll be on your merry way to an evening of mini ice cream tubs and childhood catchphrases!

Related articles recommended by this writer: