There are tickets to Parklife hidden somewhere on campus

Follow the clues to find them

With Parklife now established as the end of year blow out for students across the country, weekend tickets for the festival are about to sell out. The Tab have secured a pair of the last remaining tickets for the biggest festival line-up of 2015.

We’ve hidden two A4 vouchers somewhere on campus, all you’ve got to do is be the first to find them.

Once you’ve got your hands on the voucher, email [email protected] a selfie of you holding the winning ticket and the name of the act you’re most looking forward to seeing at the festival.

Here’s what the voucher looks like.

To help you find them, we’ve got three clues for each voucher. Ready?

First voucher

Clue 1: For the first clue let’s start with some fourplay

Clue 2: You’d have to be childish not to guess which book I’m hidden inside.

The last one is a BIG clue, I’m colourful and the classic first line of a fairy tale.

Second voucher

Clue 1: The subject of this book is notorious for leaving his audience spellbound in suspense.

Clue 2: You’d be Psycho to go to this level it’s the highest one there is, up amongst The Birds it might give you Vertigo.

Master of the thriller, this guy had his actors perfect the Murderous Gaze

Parklife hits Manchester’s Heaton Park for 6-7 June. Headliners this year are Disclosure and Rudimental with loads of great acts lower down the bill such as Action Bronson, Earl Sweatshirt, and DJ sets from the likes of Heidi and Bicep.