Scottish teen allegedly recruits Syrian bound girls

Her family have called her ‘a disgrace’

Aqsa Mahmood has been branded a “disgrace” for enticing the three girls who fled Britain to join ISIS.

The young girls took a one way flight to Turkey to cross the Syrian border on 17th February.

It has been reported the trio are allegedly in contact with Scottish-born 19 year-old Mahmood on Twitter.

Aqsa Mahmood has an active online presence

The Mahmood’s family attorney, Aamer Anwar, informed he was aware 15-year-old Shamima Begum was direct messaging Aqsa but was not aware of what was being said.

Aqsa’s family have issued a public statement:

“You are a disgrace to your family and the people of Scotland. Your actions are a perverted and evil distortion of Islam.”

“You are killing your family every day with your actions.”

On 15th February, Shamima wrote to Aqsa on twitter:

Aqsa, originally from an affluent area of Glasgow, left for Syria last November. She called her parents four days later to let them know she had crossed the border from Turkey into ISIS territory.

She has an active presence online, where she has been seen preaching the terrorist’s ideology. She has posted photos of AK-47s and executions that have taken place.

She regularly posts on her tumblr account where she talks about being an ISIS bride and walking away from a biological family to join a new family of jihadists.

Now, investigators believe she has lured the three girls from Bethnal Green into joining the terrorist group

Today, the Met police reported the three missing girls were smuggled into Syria from Turkey four or five days ago.