Image may contain: Haircut, Hair, Dimples, Face, Tie, Necktie, Bow Tie, Accessories, Party, Person, People, Human

Exeter’s most eligible bachelor: The Final

Who will reign supreme

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. With the very foundations of their features being called into question, which bachelor will step up and prove himself in this time of uncertainty.

The time has come to pick Exeter's most eligible bachelor.

Sam

Image may contain: Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Collage, Tabloid, Magazine, Person, People, Human

Overview

Sam studied Biology and has bravely entered the world of work as a RAM team leader. Fries are curled, pints are poured and none of it could happen without Mr Keats sound guidance.

BFFLs quote about the candidate

"He doesn't even go here"

Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Not the rock

Comment on getting into the final

"Who needs a masters anyway"

Favourite club in Exeter

"Arena #NeverForget"

Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human

In between the bunnies

Favourite chat up line

"I appear to be missing a spoon, think you can help out?"

Apple bottom jeans or boots with the fur?

"You mean like UGG boots? Absolutely not."

Brad Rose

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Overview

Brad is in his second year of studying Business & Management. Thats right, that means there is still time to wife him before he graduates ladies. No long distance relations here, just you and the rose.

Image may contain: Pet, Mammal, Golden Retriever, Dog, Canine, Animal, Person, People, Human

BFFLs quote about the candidate

Julian Walker: "Hello. How about that ride in? I guess that's why they call it EX4. You readers might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a pigeon. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my flat mate brought Brad home for a cup of coco, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack- it grew by one, so there were two- there were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the wolf pack and Brad joined in later. And six months ago, when Brad introduced me to you guys, I thought 'Wait a second, could it be?' And now I know for sure- I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. The four of us wolves, running around the D floor together in Top Top, looking for cheerleaders and VKs. So tonight, I make a toast! Blood brothers!"

Image may contain: Laughing, Smile, Portrait, Face, Team, Person, People, Human

Baby brad on the bottom left

Comment on getting into the final

"A little message to my fellow bachelors, as muhammad ali once said, if you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise."

Favourite club in Exeter

"Friday night, Sketch, TP. No plug, no jug please."

Favourite chat up line (See picture below)

Image may contain: Word, Text

"Sadly real"

*no comment*

Arthur Romer-Lee

Image may contain: Tartan, Plaid, Person, People, Human

Overview

Arthur is in his first year of Arabic & Islamic studies. Much like his kilt, the fellas are green with envy when they see the heads he turns whilst trecking up forum hill to the arabic study centre.

BFFLs quote about the candidate

James Binks: "The ugly truth about Arthur is that most would thrive on being the perfect blend of Gerard Butler, Owen Wilson and Stuart Hogg; but he still struggles. Must be the forehead."

Image may contain: Party, Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

In the middle

Comment on getting into the final

"I'd like to thank all of my Mum's friends for voting for me in round 1"

Favourite club in Exeter

"Fever, Monday Night is huge"

Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Man, Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

On the left

Favourite chat up line

"What do you study? Where are you from? Do you have a dog? Are my usual weapons of mass seduction"

"Whilst I enjoy both you're more likely to find me as a member of the whole club who is looking at her"

Victor Menezes

On the right

Overview

Victor is in his second year of studying Medical Sciences. Menezes has been known to revive a heart as fast as he can break it with a unpresedented success rate.

BFFLs quote about the candidate

"If he wins our whole house will do a jug each and post it on the Tab."

Image may contain: Club, Person, People, Human

On the left

Comment on getting into the final

"I knew this was always gonna happen from the moment I got nominated. Cya @harrylynch."

Favourite club in Exeter

"Was Rosies" RIP

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

On the right

Favourite chat up line

"Don't need one"

"What does that mean…Apple bottom jeans I guess"