Could you run The Tab? Take control of Exeter’s loudest student voice

We’re looking for our editor-in-chief for 2014/15. Apply within

Every week, 32,000 people read The Tab Exeter, making us one of the most popular student sites in the country.

We draw a huge audience at Exeter (and elsewhere) because we cover the issues they care about, in a style they want to read.

And we’re always first to report the big stories – from ridiculous sports club forfeits to seedy WhatsApp sex scandals.

Now we’re looking for a new editor who can take the reigns of the website which sets the agenda for Exeter students.

Do you want to control the reading habits of your peers? Indoctrinate Exeter with your bullshit world view, while entertaining them with perfectly observed features?

Plus, we know this is lame, but editing The Tab really does open doors for your career. Tab journalists are eligible for a £4,500 scholarship at City University, the top journalism course in the country.

Our stories go national all the time

The editor gets unrivalled tuition from The Tab’s London HQ, and huge work experience and job opportunities.

Still not sold? Read some gushing praise from Britain’s top journos, including plenty of Tab alumni we’ve helped into their first jobs.

If you want to work in the media, editing The Tab is the best start you could ever get.

How to apply

Tab editors are responsible for managing a team of section editors and writers, and getting the best out of them.

If you think you’ve got what it takes to edit The Tab from September 2014, email [email protected] telling us in 50 words why you should get the role. We’ll be back in touch.